Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Messi is definitely still a better player than Lewandowski I'll tell you that. Probably still a top five player in the world. At worst a top 10 player in the world.

You can question his fit with the current Barca team and whether we should sign him or not, but you cannot fucking twerk for and bend over for Robert Lewandowski and then shit on Messi lol. Lewandowski has gone full 2019 Suarez since the World Cup.

Have some shame.

Temptation

People still using whoscored type websites to rate players. :lol:

The match going season ticket holders watching their players week in week out will all tell you the real picture much better than that crap. The match going fans care more about the club specifically and aren't blind fanboys or propoganda machines for a single player. Hilarious how Messi fanatics who don't even watch full games and watch a couple of his compilations and propoganda posts blaming Messi's superior teammates- think they have a better idea than match-going fans.

The same clowns who twerk for websites like whoscored(which have been rejected comprehensively by Sports Analytics teams of all the top flight clubs) will make posts dissing xG. Ofcourse the hypocrisy is expected from this particular fan-army.

About RL9, well he came in to Barca in a new league in a new country at 34, had the worst rough patch of his life, got denied penalties and decisions by the dinosaur refs, played under a joke of a coach with no patterns of play......and still won the club it's first league title in years, comfortably leading the scoring charts..........

Rory

Look how fuming the "Liverpool fan" is :ROFLMAO: love to see it. Spends most of his time hating Messi, a player who has had no bearing on denying Liverpool any trophies. 0 reason to hate the guy if you're a genuine Liverpool fan

Rory

:lol:

Lad speaks more about "RL9s" abs, hair and other stuff than Liverpool. Just get out of the closet already.
Right, just happens to love and support the teams/players that handed Messi Ls in the UCL the last 5 years. Most obvious Messi hater/ronaldo fan going. Don't know why he bothers keeping up the charade of being some genuine liverpool fan.

KingLeo10

Lil Tempt's charade was obvious the moment he, as a professed diehard Pool fan, kept twerking for CR7 as GOAT and made threads whether CR7 would be a movie star in Hollywood etc etc.

He's a CR7 (and Lewa) cuck who's still not over the fact that Messi ended that "debate" and sent CR7 to the shadow realm of irrelevance in KSA, with CR7's 0 goals and 0 assists in 5 WC KOs :lol:

Temptation

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I comprehensively battered you cucks in the argument.

It's obvious that my hard hitting facts have hit a nerve which is why we can see a few Messibois ganging up on me and getting all personal for no reason. When people run out of rational arguments they seek shelter from their companions and personally attack posters but unfortunately you cucks are doing your lil tricks on the wrong guy. :lol:

Standard response diverting attention by the Messimps. I understand it's tough to form a coherent argument with an IQ lower than room temperature. :clown:

Do one and do better. This is almost as poor as Messi's CL performances in recent years. :lol:

Temptation

:lol:

Lad speaks more about "RL9s" abs, hair and other stuff than Liverpool. Just get out of the closet already.

Appreciation from buffoons like you is the equivalent of proper hard hitting criticism so I'm doing fine here. :lol:

Brown-nosing the dwarf is not even the most embarassing thing about you; your total lack of knowledge and know-how about the game takes the cake. Ditzy Women watching Football for the first time make better observations about the game than you and your pals. :lol:

AKS99

Look how fuming the "Liverpool fan" is :ROFLMAO: love to see it. Spends most of his time hating Messi, a player who has had no bearing on denying Liverpool any trophies. 0 reason to hate the guy if you're a genuine Liverpool fan
Most Liverpool fans actually like Messi because he beat Man Utd in two Champions League finals

Rory

Thanks for acknowledging the fact that I comprehensively battered you cucks in the argument.

It's obvious that my hard hitting facts have hit a nerve which is why we can see a few Messibois ganging up on me and getting all personal for no reason. When people run out of rational arguments they seek shelter from their companions and personally attack posters but unfortunately you cucks are doing your lil tricks on the wrong guy. :lol:

Standard response diverting attention by the Messimps. I understand it's tough to form a coherent argument with an IQ lower than room temperature. :clown:

Do one and do better. This is almost as poor as Messi's CL performances in recent years. :lol:
What is your argument though? Don't really get it. You just post lots of things that are Messi hate related. Not really any nuance or substance to it. What is it you're trying to even discuss?

ajnotkeith

People still using whoscored type websites to rate players. :lol:

The match going season ticket holders watching their players week in week out will all tell you the real picture much better than that crap. The match going fans care more about the club specifically and aren't blind fanboys or propoganda machines for a single player. Hilarious how Messi fanatics who don't even watch full games and watch a couple of his compilations and propoganda posts blaming Messi's superior teammates- think they have a better idea than match-going fans.

The same clowns who twerk for websites like whoscored(which have been rejected comprehensively by Sports Analytics teams of all the top flight clubs) will make posts dissing xG. Ofcourse the hypocrisy is expected from this particular fan-army.

About RL9, well he came in to Barca in a new league in a new country at 34, had the worst rough patch of his life, got denied penalties and decisions by the dinosaur refs, played under a joke of a coach with no patterns of play......and still won the club it's first league title in years, comfortably leading the scoring charts..........
What do the match-going, diehard Barca fans think of Lewa this season?

CatalinR10

Let's hope The UNDISPUTED GOAT , the World Cup winner and MVP , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 5 times playmaker of the year , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and 2 times Laureus award scores against Clermont.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@malvolio

@DonAK

@bismp

@soul24rage

@JohnN

Nello

Facts like how messi has more direct goal contributions, more succesfully completed dribbles, assists, key passes and better ratings than Mbappe, "RL9" or any other top player this season?
And the fact that he won the world cup and was player of the tournament?
Exactly what "facts" does Mbappe have going for him, other than the fact the local ultras are blaming Messi rather than the local superstar, who puts in even less work despite being more than 10 years younger?

Fans here in the forum were all very excited by Lewandowski's arrival this summer, and later very surprised at how many chances he misses, and how his general play has been after the WC.

Home of Barca Fans