Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Temptation

Based Barca Board.

Wrecked the Messi camp and their politics.

Stop playing with the minds of the naive Barca fanbase.

Laporta not the bad guy here.

Just come out and say "I wanna drink Camel piss in the desert!"

Messigician

🚨🗣️ @gerardromero: “Tell all your Barça friends that things are happening..and also, HOLD ON LEO, we’re coming!” #Transfers ☎️🔵🔴

Hardy

isn't Balague that made a biography of Messi? I'm more incline to believe him and in his last article on BBC pretty much says are all bs from Laporta and catalan press

Messigician

🚨🗣️ @gerardromero: “Follow me on Twitch for the latest transfer news, every twitch sub brings Leo's return to reality. #CALMAMESSI ” #Transfers ☎️🔵🔴

Messigician

🚨🚨💣| Gather all your friends FC Barcelona fans, because YES ladies and gentlemen, THINGS ARE HAPPENING! 🔥☎️
@gerardromero

Messigician

🚨 LaLiga has told Jorge Messi to wait until Monday. On Monday they’ll have the definitive OK. Jorge has told La Liga that Messi wants Barcelona and the deal to be closed quickly with 100% security. Things are starting to fall into place and the chance of Messi returning to Barça is 85%. @gerardromero

Messigician

🚨 Constant communication between Xavi and Messi. They transmit calmness to one another and that everything re his return continues it’s course. Leo only wants Barcelona. Both Laporta and Xavi have called Messi and asked for calm. @gerardromero

Home of Barca Fans