Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Porque

From the Barça board they say: "If Messi wants to come, he will arrive. If he does not join Barça, it will be because he has preferred other offers in the end."

— @DBR8

I love statements like this. Messi will come if he accepts a couple of rupees instead of what he is worth basically.

Also if he does go to Saudi, he absolutely earned the right to make that decision and has nothing more to prove in European football.

Messigician

I love statements like this. Messi will come if he accepts a couple of rupees instead of what he is worth basically.

Also if he does go to Saudi, he absolutely earned the right to make that decision and has nothing more to prove in European football.
At least Ronaldo waited before he was finished to join Saudis

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi camp doesn’t just want to take the suadi deal, they also want there to be the idea that barca wasn’t a possibility.

Messigician

🚨 “My % of Messi’s return after the information has moved. The media is saying one thing, but well I’m on the other side” @gerardromero

fergus90

Balague reporting that Messi won't return. although I remember he was saying in December he's agreed to renew at PSG.

Messigician

🚨 BREAKING: La Liga is about to give the green light! Documents have been reviewed in the last hours and some adjustments were made. The plan’s been transferred for a final check. @gerardromero

Messigician

🚨🚨💣| The percentage of Messi's return has CHANGED from the last time I talked about it
@gerardromero [🎖️]

Home of Barca Fans