Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

xxxxxx

🚨🚨💣| BREAKING: Messi's priority is to stay in Europe and complete his history with Barcelona.Antonella wants Barcelona. There is a hypothesis that Messi will sign for Miami and be loaned to Barcelona for a few months. @lequipe ☎️🔥
That literally makes no sense at all. Why would Miami sign a big player like Messi just to loan him? It's great exposure for their club and their league.

Regardless, I wish Messi would have stayed in Europe; he still is a great player who deserves one more Champions League. This is just Messi putting up his feet and taking a crap load of money in a nice city. I guess after winning the World Cup nothing else matters for Messi.

xxxxxx

One more thing, Laporta is a Liar. He's the reason why Messi left in the first place, and I doubt Messi wants to play under him again.

Porque

Congrats. Messi must have been extremely impressed by their sporting project.

Or maybe he held his phone upside down when looking at the table.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Spanish speaking community is massive in Miami and still growing rapidly. Pretty sure he already owns a nice mansion there and a whole apartment complex. He’s been there every summer for the last couple of years as seen on his Instagram. Antonella probably crazy to go there and we know she has Leo on a leash and has a big say in every decision he makes. Not even mentioning the massive potential of tapping into that crazy American audience. They are wild and passionate when it comes to big names and sports. He can potentially single-handedly elevate the popularity of football over there to the next level. I guess that’s what Apple and Adidas are thinking, if they’re willing to contribute economically as the rumors are saying.

Horatio

You're welcome
Spanish speaking community is massive in Miami and still growing rapidly. Pretty sure he already owns a nice mansion there and a whole apartment complex. He’s been there every summer for the last couple of years as seen on his Instagram. Antonella probably crazy to go there and we know she has Leo on a leash and has a big say in every decision he makes. Not even mentioning the massive potential of tapping into that crazy American audience. They are wild and passionate when it comes to big names and sports. He can potentially single-handedly elevate the popularity of football over there to the next level. I guess that’s what Apple and Adidas are thinking, if they’re willing to contribute economically as the rumors are saying.
Antonella does not have much to do with it methinks. Messi had to choose between Miami and Saudi-Arabia. If Miami can get into Saudi-Arabia ballpark money-wise it becomes an easy decision for him. He has great relationship with Beckham and prolly many Spanish speakers there. Plus like you said they have visited before and clearly enjoy their time there.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Inter Miami can afford Messi but Barca can't

Fucking lols

Has nothing to do with affordability. Depending on the salary agreed upon, Barça might or might not be able to afford it (if it is 13m net as reported, we certainly can), it is about whether or not we have the salary room to accommodate his salary under "financial fairplay".

American sports teams have loads of money, not surprising.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Miami of course beats Riyadh in every regard, it just makes a lot more sense for him and his family to want to move there.

Glad that he chose not to take the huge money.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I’m hoping there is a surprise still to appear in the next few days or weeks. However if he is really going there now I’m very disappointed. He was still the best player in the world even at nearly 36 so I’ll be very disappointed.

Home of Barca Fans