Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"Bartoemu is trending among Socios, they are in complete agreement with his letter to Laporta and they demand Bartomeu's request for total transparency be answered immediately"

STUNNING Barto might actually win a vote of no confidence

Where did you read this

Messigician

I read all of them. He has a point though. A takeaway from here is that, he already handed over the wage reduction plan and some barca corporate ventures to help meet the salary limit. Meaning, laporta already knew he couldn?t register messi before the election.

Second point in the letter is He also had additional options (excluding super league and cvc) provided by bartemeo board to solve it. I am not saying he should accept it but atleast he knew how it was insanely difficult to keep messi. Yet he still sold us fake dreams and kept selling it to messi too 🧐

Please answer these two points Laporta simps I'm waiting

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Speaking of social media, I think we didn't lose much on Twitter because of this, still around 38m followers. Not sure about other platforms.

Messigician

Over 30 articles of keep calm and relax just for Messi to get the best player in the world for free and a hasty goodbye.

Come on Laporta stans respond to the letter I'm fucking waiting

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most Messi only fans will not unfollow FCB accounts, it's just their activity will shift.

Could be reflect on views/clicks

We will see. We have been the club with the most interactions on all platforms except Facebook by a big margin for a long time, let's see if we will lose any momentum or not.

malvolio

We will see. We have been the club with the most interactions on all platforms except Facebook by a big margin for a long time, let's see if we will lose any momentum or not.

we have grown through the years because we had the stars to get the attention. nobody wants to see dembele or coutinho in training.

Yes but he also lost Neymar in a disasterous fashion and then got sued by him.

tbf to bartomeu nobody has seen that coming from qatar. they changed the transfer landscape with that move.

Last edited:

Zidane82

If FC Barcelona wants to 'retire' the number 10 or not give it to anyone for a while, they will be allowed to register only 24 players instead of 25, which is La Liga's registration limit.

JohnN

If Messi had a barbeque, many in here would claim he burnt the steaks so they can downplay him.
PSG might not need more money, which Messi obviously brings. But they will get exposure and a brand upgrade like never before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans