Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

If Messi had a barbeque, many in here would claim he burnt the steaks so they can downplay him.
PSG might not need more money, which Messi obviously brings. But they will get exposure and a brand upgrade like never before.

This. The management of the Messi fiasco was a disaster by Laporta no matter how you spin it

malvolio

If Messi had a barbeque, many in here would claim he burnt the steaks so they can downplay him.
PSG might not need more money, which Messi obviously brings. But they will get exposure and a brand upgrade like never before.

I like it how [MENTION=13941]Luftstalag14[/MENTION] gets triggered by nearly every post that mentions Messi generating lots of money for PSG or Barca. Guy is downplaying at both ends just to make sure :lol:

Last edited:

Messigician

"Sources close to Bartoemu report he is furious all the work he had done to secure Messi's continuity had been undone. He had left a financial plan that would guaranteed Messi's continuity had it been implemented as soon as the board took office but it had been neglected by Laporta as he believed that LaLiga would bend the rules to avoid losing Messi."

Vote of no confidence incoming?

Messigician

" I would have terminated every contract in the first team before I let Messi leave like that, in 100 years they will remember the shameful farewell we gave the greatest player in history, I couldn't bear to watch, I and my directors resigned to ensure Messi's continuity only to watch on in horror as precious months were waated. Laporta and his board had full knowledge of the situation and what had to be done. This is unforgivable!"
-An incensed Bartomeu in talks with the departed director under Laporta's board.

malvolio

" I would have terminated every contract in the first team before I let Messi leave like that, in 100 years they will remember the shameful farewell we gave the greatest player in history, I couldn't bear to watch, I and my directors resigned to ensure Messi's continuity only to watch on in horror as precious months were waated. Laporta and his board had full knowledge of the situation and what had to be done. This is unforgivable!"
-An incensed Bartomeu in talks with the departed director under Laporta's board.

Can't argue with that :benitez:

Raketa10

Says the man who was the main reason Messi wanted to leave in the first place.

Messigician

His letter was idiotic. We would have sold our future for two years of Messi. Barto Level planning.

False, comeptely false

Bartomeu's letter exposed that fraud. I'll be brief so will only explain the two key points

A takeaway from here is that, he already handed over the wage reduction plan and some barca corporate ventures to help meet the salary limit. Meaning, laporta already knew he couldn?t register messi before the election.

Second main point in the letter is He also had additional options (excluding super league and cvc) provided by bartemeo board to solve it. I am not saying he should accept it but atleast he knew how it was insanely difficult to keep messi. Yet he still sold us fake dreams and kept selling it to messi too 🧐

Please defence Fraudporta I'm waiting...

JohnN

False, comeptely false

Bartomeu's letter exposed that fraud. I'll be brief so will only explain the two key points

A takeaway from here is that, he already handed over the wage reduction plan and some barca corporate ventures to help meet the salary limit. Meaning, laporta already knew he couldn?t register messi before the election.

Second main point in the letter is He also had additional options (excluding super league and cvc) provided by bartemeo board to solve it. I am not saying he should accept it but atleast he knew how it was insanely difficult to keep messi. Yet he still sold us fake dreams and kept selling it to messi too 🧐

How many times have you copy pasted this? Is it enough spam?

FinBarcelonafan

False, comeptely false

Salary reduction on paper is much easier than real life. Nobody wants our garbage for their salaries, which Barto gave them..

Laporta always said the financial situation was much worse than he expected. He thought Tebas would do the right and smart thing and let Barca register Messi. French League gave PSG chance to sign Messi..
Any reasonable league would. Look at the affect Messj had in Paris already. I blame the most Tebas.

Tebas had insane restrictions which would destroy Barca in the short run.

Laporta did the right thing long-term but losing Messi short term sucks. There was no smart option for keeping Messi, unless Tebas did the right thing but he is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans