Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Wow, can't believe it, after that loss against Germany, I thought that it was it, he'll never get the chance to play in a final again.

neo_wolf

It has been a true pleasure watching Messi since he debuted as a pro with barcelona, i had read about him when he was at the academy in the early 2000s, about how there was this small kid who was destroying everyone.
I have considered him the goat for close to a decade, but now he has that trophy that all his critics said he needed to be claimed the goat, and he did it at the tail end of his career and as the best of the tourney, truly amazing.
Its Michael Jordan and Messi as the true goats.

Jadentheman

Messi completed football but he can still complete some post game legacy content. A 5th champions league and the 1st for PSG would be swell

XaviV

Messi is gonna have to keep playing till 39 just to have a clean photo of him lifting the trophy. What a moment of a lifetime ruined.

Poor guy.

Dude was smart enough to kiss the trophy (when ge received the golden ball) before he got forced to wear that stupid gown.

Windhook

Eh?

I very much enjoyed the match and Messi been great
Focus on what I said and Qataris ruining the moment

Nobody cares. You still point at some stupid negativity. I wouldn't care if Messi came out belly dancing after the final whistle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans