Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
From 2014 final to today, what a journey and difference.

Lionel-Messi-2014-world-cup-final.jpg

1671388511665_lc_galleryImage_LUSAIL_CITY_QATAR_DECEMBE.JPG

Messigician

" you need to ask yourself why in the 2 years Messi left Barcelona he won two major international trophies while the Barca players in the final were the worst players on the pitch"
-AlfredoCMartinez

Andresito

Staff member
Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against France.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1732]jamrock[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

I know this is a huge match for you guys. Good luck to all the Messi supporters on the forum. Enjoy the game, lads.

Job

DONE

Temptation

Honestly, a part of me is really salty. Really really salty.

But I was forced to smile(only slightly) when I saw Messi touching, kissing and holding the WC.

Was watching the game with my mates(Messi fans mostly) and saw the joy in their face. Hugging and kissing each other. Jumping with rejuvenation. At the end of the day seeing this joy made me OK somewhere deep within(although I'm still salty).

Also pleased for some of the lads here who must be feeling on cloud 9 right now.

You can hate the Fanbase, you can be indifferent to the player but you can't not appreciate such genuine joy brought to your fellow human beings.

Feeling a lot of things right now but I'll be OK. Genuinely smiled when I saw Messi with the World Cup though.

Enjoy this triumph guys.

Andresito

Staff member
Was thinking, at Barca he'd 100% present that WC trophy to Camp Nou.

Now that he plays for PARIS in FRANCE with their posterboy MBAPPE it ain't gonna happen lol.

Messigician

Honestly, a part of me is really salty. Really really salty.

But I was forced to smile when I saw Messi touching, kissing and holding the WC.

Was watching the game with my mates(Messi fans) and saw the joy in their face. At the end of the day seeing this joy made me OK somewhere deep within(although I'm still salty).

Also pleased for some of the lads here who must be feeling on cloud 9 right now.

You can hate the Fanbase, you can be indifferent to the player and you can't not appreciate such genuine joy brought to your fellow human beings.

Feeling a lot of things right now but I'll be OK. Genuinely smiled when ai saw Messi with the World Cup though.

Enjoy this triumph guys.

Well said

Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans