Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MTL_Barca

I'm not that emotionally invested in Messis titles etc, but damn was it great to see him win it all. And pretty much everyone i talked to was rooting for him/Argentina too, really felt like it was bound to happen. My heart was pumping when france scored that 3-3, more than in any recent game i can remember :lol:

Was never really a debate for me that he's the GOAT but the world cup just completes it all, and seeing him play like that at 35 made it even better.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Not sure, they've all been playing at a high level, Modric finished 3rd at the world cup and won the champions league, saying that Benzema hasn't been half bad and he's pushing 35 too. Messi has been great at the world cup but his PSG form hasn't been at the same level.

His PSG form this season is excellent

ItachiXXX

CR7 is competing with Di Stefano, Beckenbauer, Cruyff for the top 4-7 spots now.

I'm keen to see Mbappe surpass him with a couple of CLs and a Euro.

How about NO, CR7 is easily Top 5 we can comeback here after 10 years to see if Mbappe can even be consider in Top 10

kollegah

why is this Beta "Temptation" not cancelled or even better banned?

his posts before the final where even ridiculous for his ultra low standards.

KiX7777

I just couldn't resist and had to buy his Argentina jersey, player version. I decided to buy either his or Modrić's, but Argentina won and I have several Croatian and none Argentinian.
I was split between home and away jersey but they won in home so I bought that one.

If there was ever any doubt about who is the GOAT, there is not anymore. I hope just that winning will increase chances of him coming back.

Andresito

Staff member
I just couldn't resist and had to buy his Argentina jersey, player version. I decided to buy either his or Modrić's, but Argentina won and I have several Croatian and none Argentinian.
I was split between home and away jersey but they won in home so I bought that one.

If there was ever any doubt about who is the GOAT, there is not anymore. I hope just that winning will increase chances of him coming back.

Where did you buy it from? They're all sold out

Thinking of buying a fake one from dhgate. Don't think they'll authentic will be available. If they're smart they release authentic with 3 stars. Would sell like butter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans