Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
Where did you buy it from? They're all sold out

Thinking of buying a fake one from dhgate. Don't think they'll authentic will be available. If they're smart they release authentic with 3 stars. Would sell like butter.

I missed the boat. Don't want a fake though. Will they print them again. I have friends in Argentina. You think they are still available there?

soul24rage

Still feels surreal that Lionel Messi actually won the bloody World Cup

FkU6Zh-WYAAREcm

Andresito

Staff member
I missed the boat. Don't want a fake though. Will they print them again. I have friends in Argentina. You think they are still available there?

Doubt it as they're sold out everywhere. I've been looking since summer, by then only away kit was available, now it's also sold out.

Might buy a fake one just in case, until they release new with three stars. I want the current design, not the upcoming.

Horatio

You're welcome
Doubt it as they're sold out everywhere. I've been looking since summer, by then only away kit was available, now it's also sold out.

Might buy a fake one just in case, until they release new with three stars. I want the current design, not the upcoming.

From where?

Andresito

Staff member
From where?

dhgate.com search for Messi in the searchbar, sort by bestselling. Pics show empty shirts but they ship with full details. I've bought some kits to my nephews from there. Also bought a Dinho from 2005 to myself a while ago.

Horatio

You're welcome
dhgate.com search for Messi in the searchbar, sort by bestselling. Pics show empty shirts but they ship with full details. I've bought some kits to my nephews from there. Also bought a Dinho from 2005 to myself a while ago.

Let me know what seller you pick.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]: hit me up dawg. Will wait to buy an original one for me, with the 3 stars on it. But won't mind a fake for my son as he'll only wear it a year or so.

Please anyone post as soon as you see something available.

fergus90

also, special shout out to [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION] and [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]. We were ridiculed here for saying Argentina have a chance at the WC (a year plug ago) after winning the Copa and game v Italy (which Rassvet called a lower than friendly tier game) :lol:

Hate to blow my own trumpet but I also said they would be one of the favourites. Team spirit was so evident to see.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hate to blow my own trumpet but I also said they would be one of the favourites. Team spirit was so evident to see.

I was first to call out magic Argentine team spirit and how they are different from before. Goes back as far as WC qualifiers before Copa started. Check out the threads.

Soul knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans