Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Argentina squad is still quite young and will mostly reach their prime around WC 2026.

They need to develop a quality CB, quality fullbacks, and a quality winger to replace Di Maria.

With those 3-4 pieces, I think Messi will likely play at the 2026 WC. Otherwise, he won't.

Temptation

why, im a barca fan. i want us to do well lol

It's been a long day without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again......

Seriously though.....Delighted to see you back buddy. A huge part of this forum died in my eyes when you were out.

Messigician

Argentina squad is still quite young and will mostly reach their prime around WC 2026.

They need to develop a quality CB, quality fullbacks, and a quality winger to replace Di Maria.

With those 3-4 pieces, I think Messi will likely play at the 2026 WC. Otherwise, he won't.

Messi said it's his last world cup

KingLeo10

Messi said it's his last world cup

It depends on his level. If he stays in Europe for a couple more years, he's definitely playing Copa 2024. And then who knows how tempted he'd be for WC 2026.

I think they'll win the Copa 2024 over Brazil, who are a bunch of overrated frauds when it matters.

BarcaOG

Banned
why would he though? this is the perfect time for him to call it with Arg. leave while on top. surely he wont really be able to contribute much in 2026 at 39 years?

Temptation

why would he though? this is the perfect time for him to call it with Arg. leave while on top. surely he wont really be able to contribute much in 2026 at 39 years?

Still can be the leading pre-pre-assist maker in the tournament and by 2026 pre-pre-assists will be deemed as more valuable than goals by a certain group of people, so........

soul24rage

Taking the players' age into account for 2026

For CBs, Romero and Lisandro are going to be the starters while they have good options in Senesi (29), Nehuen Perez (28), Medina (29)

RB, Molina (28) and Montiel (29) should be there

LB is the one area that Argentina needs to rejuvenate with Acuna and Tagliafico being in their 30s right now. There's some option like Franco Carboni (Inter, 23) or convert Nico Gonzalez (28) as the LB

Winger, Garnacho is the favorite and I rate the kid and he should be called up ASAP. The balls that Messi can provide to him is exciting. Also have the likes of Soule and Luka Romero as options.

KingLeo10

There's only 4 teams that have been Continental and World Champions at the same time:

Argentina 2020, 2022

Spain 2008, 2010, 2012

France 1998, 2000

Germany 1972, 1974

Really hope Argentina can win the 2024 Copa to match Spain's dominance of national football (extra sweet because they don't have the stacked all time greats that Spain had from prime Barca/RM)

CatalinR10

and i see you continue to be as ugly and idiotic as your obession with depp is weird

nice to see that you are still stinking up the place w your arrogance and stupidity

don't know why I actually expected you to do good with yourself

keep being a toxic moron

KingLeo10

Also,

FklB_LVXEAE3I8J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans