Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

One thing is OBVIOUS

Roberto:*"We do not understand why people have been bad talking us, they do not make any sense. What we feel is that much has been said without knowing.*I, for example, am waiting for the club's proposal."

LACK OF COMMUNICATION! Everyone reports the same thing look how fucking fast PSG got Messi deal over the line, we fuck around with Wijnaldum we fuck around with everything.

Jadentheman

Because the man you're in love with (Barto) had bad business skills. Laporta can't do anything if the club is broke and locked into deals that your hero (Barto) made right before the elections.

JohnN

I will post the full source.

❗According to sources close to Bartomeu he would have tried to ensure Messi's continuity with a unilateral 20% reduction of the squad's salary and the sale of Bar?a Corporate.

? Bartomeu calculated a total of ?310m to register new signings and also Messi.

Via (🟠): @sport

ℹ The salary reduction would have saved ?90m.

? On the other hand, the club would have sold Bar?a Corporate with a buyback option five years later. This meant ensuring ?220m.

Via (🟠): @sport

Man.. what on earth gives barto's word any credibility in your mind? The fact that socios, who freaking voted for him in the first place, agree with a letter he sent? The fact that he paid social media to campaign against his players? The fact that he made Messi want to leave the club? The fact that he destroyed financially one of the most wealthy and valuable clubs in a span if 7 years? He has been hiding for all these months and suddenly he even had a financial plan to keep Messi?
How credible is anything he says now in your opinion?
Please don't answer me saying anything about Laporta. I don't care about him and him lying doesn't make barto less of a cunt than he is.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I just re-read Bartomeu's letter in Spanish from L'Esportiu (via Google translate), no where did I see a buyback clause for Barca Corporate after 5 years. Unless I am blind, which is possible.

Messigician

Man.. what on earth gives barto's word any credibility in your mind? The fact that socios, who freaking voted for him in the first place, agree with a letter he sent? The fact that he paid social media to campaign against his players? The fact that he made Messi want to leave the club? The fact that he destroyed financially one of the most wealthy and valuable clubs in a span if 7 years? He has been hiding for all these months and suddenly he even had a financial plan to keep Messi?
How credible is anything he says now in your opinion?
Please don't answer me saying anything about Laporta. I don't care about him and him lying doesn't make barto less of a cunt than he is.

1 Barto was good at making money

2 he had successfully agreed prompt pay cuts

3 there is nothing that indicates he is lying, unlike Laporta's mumbo jumbo

soul24rage

The letter is in Catalan, but I got the gist of it.

In section 5, if I understood it correctly, I think Barto was willing to sell 49% of Barca Corporate (Barca Licensing, Studios, Innovation Hub, & Academy).

If Laporta's board has approved it, then it would have meant a minimum income of 220 million. I don't see anywhere on the letter saying a buy back option in 5 years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The letter is in Catalan, but I got the gist of it.

In section 5, if I understood it correctly, I think Barto was willing to sell 49% of Barca Corporate (Barca Licensing, Studios, Innovation Hub, & Academy).

If Laporta's board has approved it, then it would have meant a minimum income of 220 million. I don't see anywhere on the letter saying a buy back option in 5 years.

Yeah. Either Sport knows something we don't or they made it up.

khaled_a_d

I just re-read Bartomeu's letter in Spanish from L'Esportiu (via Google translate), no where did I see a buyback clause for Barca Corporate after 5 years. Unless I am blind, which is possible.

Laporta's campaign actually talked about it back in January or so. Was more of a "measure we could explore"
They dismissed that option after the golden sachs loan

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Laporta's campaign actually talked about it back in January or so. Was more of a "measure we could explore"
They dismissed that option after the golden sachs loan

I very much doubt it too. This is like the CVC deal, the investor is banking on long term growth and looking for long term gain if they want to buy a big stake of any entity. It is odd that anybody would agree to have a buyback in my opinion, giving up their potential gains in the long haul. Unless if they have little confidence in the growth potential, or the buyback fee is huge.

Devils

What would be the point of selling Barca corporate and buying it back 5 years later lol.

The logistics of that would be very complicated.

Would have just been easier to get a 220m loan from somewhere.

khaled_a_d

What would be the point of selling Barca corporate and buying it back 5 years later lol.

The logistics of that would be very complicated.

Would have just been easier to get a 220m loan from somewhere.

We get cash now and then get our assets back.
Other side will get higher price later (which will already be set) and part of the profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans