Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

That plan would mortgage the club's future.

Only in your empty head would listening to the man that ruined the club sound smart.

Its funny seeing fans have to cope. Only way they can justify simping for Laporta is to accuse Barto of lying.

They haven't even read the letter because to do so is a hard pill to swallow because it means accepting Laporta lied to us and Messi

KingLeo10

Manicigian polluting the forums to almost unreadable levels. Moderators, please put this man back in the straight jacket.

Messigician

Manicigian polluting the forums to almost unreadable levels. Moderators, please put this man back in the straight jacket.

DonAk's alternate account speaks.

Fact number 1, the mode appreciate my commitment to posting the latest news.

Fact number 2 no one has even tried to respond to the news i posted.

Not one intelligent response to Barto's letter which the Socios of the club are in unanimous agreement with

Messigician

Some people here are content with losing the greatest player of all time to Qatar for free while we give Messi a shameful farewell.

The rest of us more local fans not US based, will be out raged and demand answers.

If you do not like my posts or news WITH sources being posted then you know where the ignore button is. I do not dm anyone or harass anyone I merely post the latest news and my OPINION on the situation.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Tebas himself said Laporta know about CVC deal that would have allowed Messi to stay in July.
It is all about when we decided we won't accept it and whether Tebas was transparent from the start.
Those are the keys to whether it was valid critic or not.
Was Tebas transparent and Reverter against the deal from start? Then Laporta should have communicated with this earlier.
Was Tebas an asshole who didn't give us a whole picture of it? Then what could Laporta have done?
Was Reverter taking 3 weeks to tell the president that we should not accept the deal under any circumstances? Then it is not on Laporta (and either on Reverter, or on Tebas not giving clubs enough time)

If Tebas was not lying that he met with July and Laporta was being receptive to it, then something must have changed. Either what you said above, that Tebas didn't give Laporta all the details or Laporta did a 180 because of Reverter's advice after learning the full details, or perhaps Laporta was influenced by Florentino Perez's objection to it. Laporta seems to be following the lead of Perez on a lot of things lately.

I am inclined to think if Tebas was not lying, at least Laporta was aware of the principals of the CVC deal, basically 11% of the audiovisual revenue for the next 50 years, I doubt any technicalities that they learned later were what made them have a change of mind.

Messigician

If Tebas was not lying that he met with July and Laporta was being receptive to it, then something must have changed. Either what you said above, that Tebas didn't give Laporta all the details or Laporta did a 180 because of Reverter's advice after learning the full details, or perhaps Laporta was influenced by Florentino Perez's objection to it. Laporta seems to be following the lead of Perez on a lot of things lately.

I am inclined to think if Tebas was not lying, at least Laporta was aware of the principals of the CVC deal, basically 11% of the audiovisual revenue for the next 50 years, I doubt any technicalities that they learned later were what made them have a change of mind.

34 clubs all unanimously signed the CVC deal keeping their rights... Only 4 weren't keen... IMO CAN'T BE THAT BAD JUST MY 2 CENTS.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ℹ The salary reduction would have saved ?90m.

? On the other hand, the club would have sold Bar?a Corporate with a buyback option five years later. This meant ensuring ?220m.

Via (��: @sport

Sport? I didn't see the buyback clause in Bartomeu's letter (the English translation provided by Barcacentre), did you?

Messigician

Sport? I didn't see the buyback clause in Bartomeu's letter (the English translation provided by Barcacentre), did you?

I will post the full source.

❗According to sources close to Bartomeu he would have tried to ensure Messi's continuity with a unilateral 20% reduction of the squad's salary and the sale of Bar?a Corporate.

? Bartomeu calculated a total of ?310m to register new signings and also Messi.

Via (🟠): @sport

ℹ The salary reduction would have saved ?90m.

? On the other hand, the club would have sold Bar?a Corporate with a buyback option five years later. This meant ensuring ?220m.

Via (🟠): @sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans