Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

If Mbappe leaves, it's because of his ego and the inferiority complex due to the arrival of Messi and Neymar's presence. Neymar in 2017 learned the hard way. I hope Ney will let him know that him moving could be a bad idea. Although in this case Madrid would be a club upgrade on pedigree.

Zidane82

If Mbappe leaves, it's because of his ego and the inferiority complex due to the arrival of Messi and Neymar's presence. Neymar in 2017 learned the hard way. I hope Ney will let him know that him moving could be a bad idea. Although in this case Madrid would be a club upgrade on pedigree.

Liverpool are apparently interested in Mbappe.. it would explain why they have been so quiet as regards transfers

malvolio

Liverpool are apparently interested in Mbappe.. it would explain why they have been so quiet as regards transfers

liverpool :lol:

they don't have the wage budget to accommodate him and mbappe already said that it's kind of cold over at newcastle.

plus their current operating model isn't about getting stars from the elite. they get the best players from second tier clubs.

Zidane82

liverpool :lol:

they don't have the wage budget to accommodate him and mbappe already said that it's kind of cold over at newcastle.

plus their current operating model isn't about getting stars from the elite. they get the best players from second tier clubs.
Like Alison and VVD ... 194 million ??

JohnN

After all these years I think it's evident that post Barca Pep, has failed (given the budget he always had at his disposal) because he had 3 missing pieces. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
In my mind, if you put those 3 at their primes in any half decent team, they can win almost everything. Surround them with the surreal roster we had the and they win absolutely everything.
I rate pep highly for that period, but believe that he was the least important factor of all.

Xaviniesta

After all these years I think it's evident that post Barca Pep, has failed (given the budget he always had at his disposal) because he had 3 missing pieces. Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.
In my mind, if you put those 3 at their primes in any half decent team, they can win almost everything. Surround them with the surreal roster we had the and they win absolutely everything.
I rate pep highly for that period, but believe that he was the least important factor of all.

Alves too

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Xavi + Iniesta (+Busi) were even enough, saw it during the pep era for spain when they won Euro 2008, WC 2010 and EURO 2012.

malvolio

you left out busquets.

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol: Showing his true colors again. We don't win the CL in 2009 and 2011 without Messi. World Cups have been a lower level compared to CL since 2006 (the last great WC).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol::lol::lol: We don't win the CL in 2009 and 2011 without Messi. World Cups have been a lower level compared to CL since 2006 (the last great WC).

Did Chelsea or Inter had Messi when they won the Cl ? No. Without Messi the distance to the second best team would have been smaller but barca would have still been the best in the world during 08-12. Saying Euro 08, Euro 12 and WC 10 had a lower level is nonsense and is disrepectful to Spains masterclass. Also saying barca would have had no chance to win the cl titles without Messi to push Messi is a big disrespect to the other barca players and the club Fc Barcelona. Insulting the whole club to make one player looking better proves once again that you cant see things logical. But what can i expect from someone who decided to support PSG over barca just because Messi is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans