Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Did Chelsea or Inter had Messi when they won the Cl ? No. Without Messi the distance to the second best team would have been smaller but barca would have still been the best in the world during 08-12. Saying Euro 08, Euro 12 and WC 10 had a lower level is nonsense and is disrepectful to Spains masterclass. Also saying barca would have had no chance to win the cl titles without Messi to push Messi is a big disrespect to the other barca players and the club Fc Barcelona. Insulting the whole club to make one player looking better proves once again that you cant see things logical. But what can i expect from someone who decided to support PSG over barca just because Messi is there.

Ah, all these excuses on how just Xavi and Iniesta were enough for our success during the Pep era...and how it's a team effort...only to twerk like this for CR7 :lol:

Shameless.

LoL

You must understand that Ronalo is the reason for Cl sucess.Fact.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ah, all these excuses on how just Xavi and Iniesta were enough for our success during the Pep era...and how it's a team effort...only to twerk like this for CR7 :lol:

1. Do not go into the criticisms

2. using :lol: smileys to cover the insecurity

3. Writing things which have nothing to do with the conversation
[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] i see i need to add another point: 4. hiding behind his friends here because of no self confidence in real life ;)

Voila, kingleo's usual response.

If you would have read carefully then you would have seen that i said messi wouldnt have probably needed to win the cl and not that he wasnt important for the cl wins :facepalm:

Anyways, if you really think barca is nothing without Messi then i dont know why youre still here, go to your club. 99% of your posts from the last weeks are about Messi/PSG/CR/giving users L, even rassvet looks more interested in barca than you.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How can you tell someone else to "go to his club" when you've likely been on multiple forums posing as their fans.....

JohnN

Xavi + Iniesta (+Busi) were even enough, saw it during the pep era for spain when they won Euro 2008, WC 2010 and EURO 2012.

You don't seem to remember some things though.
Firstly, Spain did dominate but struggled much more. Especially at scoring. Nothing like Barca's domination.
Secondly, the national teams Spain had to face, were of much lower level than the clubs Barca faced at the time.
Finally, Spain had another great advantage compared to other national teams. It consisted mostly of players from the 2 top teams of the world (mostly barca), who played together all the time.

So, many factors there in the absence of Messi.

Alves too
you left out busquets.
I left out many too be honest, but in my opinion Xavi, Messi and Iniesta were the three most important. If I had to name our top five players of that era, Alves and Busi would be included.

TheStig

Anyone know which twitter account is the best for following Messi now? I don't care about news and highlights of QSG, just Messi.

malvolio

16290528771920.jpg

eaman

Of QSG. The Bayern Munchen of France, but with 15% of their history. Hence, wannabees.

At least there's a couple of big teams besides bayern in Germany now. I keep trying to find a good reason for messi to go to that club but cant. Bar a few champions league games he has almost retired really

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You don't seem to remember some things though.
Firstly, Spain did dominate but struggled much more. Especially at scoring. Nothing like Barca's domination.
Secondly, the national teams Spain had to face, were of much lower level than the clubs Barca faced at the time.
Finally, Spain had another great advantage compared to other national teams. It consisted mostly of players from the 2 top teams of the world (mostly barca), who played together all the time.

So, many factors there in the absence of Messi.

I left out many too be honest, but in my opinion Xavi, Messi and Iniesta were the three most important. If I had to name our top five players of that era, Alves and Busi would be included.

i agree with you that it was much easier with peak Messi but imo its still bullshit from kingleo to say that barca would have no chance to win the cl title although we had peak Iniesta, peak Xavi, peak Busi and peak Alves in our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans