Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=22245]Julien[/MENTION]Maynard🥇] | Messi is still in Barcelona. Negotiations continue with PSG. There is no agreement at the moment,Everything can change from moment to moment.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this true? As much as i want Messi to stay at barca it would be a bit cringe/strange after the whole farewall if he stays.

Kul_z

Lets hope leo, our former captain, 6 times balon d'or, greatest goalscorer and assist provider in barca and la liga history, player with most caps in barca history, winner of the laureaus prize for the sportman person of the year, father of the three sons doesnt sign with qsg

Zidane82

If we have the money why can't we let Barca B sign him, and loan us to him while we give them money to pay the wages?

Laporta is not as smart as me it seems... unfortunate for Barcelona

I still can?t believe that PSG managed to wangle Mbappe on fricken loan a while back :(

Sterlingfan2000

I'm telling u mbappe Hakimi Neymar on the wings with Messi in behind is impossible to defend.

If they don't win CL now , they will never

Rassvet

Betting odds on the exchange of him going to Manchester United have shortened considerably in recent hours

make of it what you will

Jadentheman

Betting odds on the exchange of him going to Manchester United have shortened considerably in recent hours

make of it what you will

I don't understand. Isn't this good? A lot of you were just moaning abou thim going to PSG and being hated and facing easy competition. We all know from a sporting perspective it's either EPL billionaire clubs or PSG.

Personally for me I hope he somehow goes to Chelsea. I am selfish in that I want Pulisic to learn from him. That's all.

Zidane82

[MENTION=22347]Football[/MENTION]daily reports that Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez as well as 2 other people are playing Table Tennis at Leo's house in Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans