Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catta

Lewa has already 5 league goals, that is 10 points, now that LOL1 is no more a top5 league, that means in the golden boot race Messi is 7 goals behind.

ebc_99

Lewa has already 5 league goals, that is 10 points, now that LOL1 is no more a top5 league, that means in the golden boot race Messi is 7 goals behind.

Is it confirmed that Ligue Un is 6th now for this season? If so that will be a bit annoying for Messi, I wonder if anyone has told him yet:lol:

Valdario

Is it confirmed that Ligue Un is 6th now for this season? If so that will be a bit annoying for Messi, I wonder if anyone has told him yet:lol:

It's still a top 5 league at least until the 23/24 season when Leo's contract expires, so he has nothing to worry about. It's a competition between Lewandowski and Messi who will statpad more in their leagues, but I guess Lewa will win it as he's a CF compared to Messi who'll still play as a playmaker even if he's 34 years old :rockon:

Mitchell1978

For the european golden shoe Ligue 1 will remain a top 5 league untill next season i believe. Doubt Messi cares that much either way

ebc_99

For the european golden shoe Ligue 1 will remain a top 5 league untill next season i believe. Doubt Messi cares that much either way

It's still a top 5 league at least until the 23/24 season when Leo's contract expires, so he has nothing to worry about. It's a competition between Lewandowski and Messi who will statpad more in their leagues, but I guess Lewa will win it as he's a CF compared to Messi who'll still play as a playmaker even if he's 34 years old :rockon:

Thanks guys, that's not so bad then.

Jadentheman

Old fart will be like Ronaldinho in Milan days

Who? Messi? Ronaldinho still lit it up at Milan(2009-2010) even if he was underwhelming by his standards. Heck even 2013 Ronaldinho was good as he helped a small team in Atletico Mineiro win the Copa Libertadores. No body is expecting past Messi. And even now Messi is still better than all these YouTube GenZ kids running around right now. Past the 100% expectation of winning the league, PSG should be the immense favorites to cinch the CL this year.

Last edited:

Morten

Who? Messi? Ronaldinho still lit it up at Milan(2009-2010) even if he was underwhelming by his standards. Heck even 2013 Ronaldinho was good as he helped a small team in Atletico Mineiro win the Copa Libertadores. No body is expecting past Messi. And even now Messi is still better than all these YouTube GenZ kids running around right now. Past the 100% expectation of winning the league, PSG should be the immense favorites to cinch the CL this year.

Ronaldinho did have his moments at Milan, that is true, but its worth nothing he was around 30 at the time, hardly mid-30s like Messi is now.
Ronaldinho declined early.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Never mind kattanib and his irrational hate boner for Messi. Think he's more or less wanted Messi out since he joined in 2015 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans