Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

Like i said, he doesn't give a shit about QSG, and why should he? He is bigger than that shithole club anyway.

Then why did he go there…

He could have stayed at Barca on a greatly reduced wage or earned a decent amount at a few other clubs. If he’s actually not bothered at PSG, then that would confirm my fears about him actually being a bum of late.

KingLeo10

Xavi revealed Messi wished him luck. I don't want Messi back as he'd be really old and his shadow would loom too large over the dressing room...but in a non-football capacity, this is of course his family/home.

KingLeo10

Then why did he go there…

He could have stayed at Barca on a greatly reduced wage or earned a decent amount at a few other clubs. If he’s actually not bothered at PSG, then that would confirm my fears about him actually being a bum of late.

You really thought he went to PSG to pad in their league?

After knowing that he's given away like 20 penalties at Barca, many while he was on a hat-trick ? :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Like i said, he doesn't give a shit about QSG, and why should he? He is bigger than that shithole club anyway.

Its a myth that he isnt interested about PSG, even in his ligue 1 matches he tried but was most of the time bad (out of form, injures?). He didnt run much but thats not new and doesnt mean that he doesnt care about psg. If we look back at WC 2014 when he barely run, i dont think anyone would say he wasnt interested to win it.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We have the talent to do it but performances have been shit so far tbh. Still time to get it right before the knockout stage but massive improvements are needed.

Finishing second in the group could also potentially give us a tough R16 matchup.

Finishing second would be terrible as liverpool and bayern will finish at first place.

Birdy

Well, he always played injured or semi-injured at Barca.

The excuse back then was that the x coach selected him to 'help the team'
Reality: He had the power to decide WHEN to play, and disobey the doctors and physios advice.

He is pulling that again at Argentina NT

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, due to nature Messi would love to play everything. But let's be real, he will heavily prioritize Argentina with upcoming WC and if he realizes he needs rest Ligue 1 games are first to be axed.
PSG with shitty football already on 10 point lead. It's different from Barca where he knew he was making a big difference.

SmilerBam

Its a myth that he isnt interested about PSG, even in his ligue 1 matches he tried but was most of the time bad (out of form, injures?). He didnt run much but thats not new and doesnt mean that he doesnt care about psg. If we look back at WC 2014 when he barely run, i dont think anyone would say he wasnt interested to win it.

Anyway, i really don't think he is suited to QSG, the french league and Paris. He admitted he didn't wanted to leave, but if Bartomeu is an idiot and Laporta a liar, that this is what happened. I was sure he would struggle at 34 in a new enviromment,new team,new city. Maybe he ll have a better secod haldof the season though if he'll eventually adapt.

OGbarca

Banned
i love how you guys are all spinning this BS about messi 'not caring' about ligue 1, lol. how do you know? do you talk to him? why would he go to paris then? why not, idk, bayern or city, who are just as likely if not more to win the CL? you are basically saying he is unprofessional af insofar as the neglects his work, lol. he doesnt 'decide' when he scores or not--another of these silly myths ppl like to say about big name players to prop them up when they perform well and excuse them when they are invisible

messi has been shit in france and thats the only thing to say. i bet messi would agree, too. hes not like that bum james who abandoned all pretense of caring about football in order to stream on Twitch. because that is the sort of shameful unprofessionalism you lot are implying when you say 'messi doesnt care about lige 1'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans