Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altomonte

Messi may not have done much for PSG in Ligue 1 but he has done well in CL games abd in ARG NT Games (not only Copa). Comparing Benzema to Messi in 20/21 La Liga season is a joke: Messi has better numbers in all categories. When has Benzema ever had better numbers than Messi? Just picking a few Clasicos where Messi is permanently surrounded by 3 RM players?
Whoever questions Messi's continued excellence has not watched the ARG NT.

OGbarca

Banned
Messi may not have done much for PSG in Ligue 1 but he has done well in CL games abd in ARG NT Games (not only Copa). Comparing Benzema to Messi in 20/21 La Liga season is a joke: Messi has better numbers in all categories. When has Benzema ever had better numbers than Messi? Just picking a few Clasicos where Messi is permanently surrounded by 3 RM players?
Whoever questions Messi's continued excellence has not watched the ARG NT.

lol @ the mental gymnastics

the best players should rise to the occasion. i could give a shit if messi scored 5 and assisted 3 against osasuna and almeria. i want him to score at least 1 or assist at least 1 against atletico and real madrid, our direct rivals.

benzema has been shitting on barcelona for years now in clasicos. messis last clasicos for like 2.5 years were abysmal, totally unable to influence the game

KingLeo10

:lol::lol:

Going by some of the posts, one would think Messi isn't by and far the top scorer v Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in history. Something like 27 goals and 15 assists v RM and something like 30+ goals v Atletico.

I know this is not directly tied to the 2021 Ballon D'Or but the Messi haters love to boil his career down to the last 2 seasons, and act like he wasn't part of a dysfunctional team with the likes of Setien and Koeman at the helm. And before you say he was the main problem (only his really high wages were IMO), just look at how we're flying on all cylinders without him.

He already served you guys some humble pie after all the "He'll never win an international trophy ever". Maybe he'll serve some humble pie again after winning a 7th Ballon D'Or.

Stay coping.

OGbarca

Banned
:lol::lol:

Going by some of the posts, one would think Messi isn't by and far the top scorer v Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid in history. Something like 27 goals and 15 assists v RM and something like 30+ goals v Atletico.

I know this is not directly tied to the 2021 Ballon D'Or but the Messi haters love to boil his career down to the last 2 seasons, and act like he wasn't part of a dysfunctional team with the likes of Setien and Koeman at the helm. And before you say he was the main problem (only his really high wages were IMO), just look at how we're flying on all cylinders without him.

He already served you guys some humble pie after all the "He'll never win an international trophy ever". Maybe he'll serve some humble pie again after winning a 7th Ballon D'Or.

Stay coping.

imagine having to stretch back 5 years to make a point about messi now :lol: the irony of your use of the world 'cope'--unsurprising given that we have already established that you arent exactly bright.

in his last 2 years as barca and 1 as captain messi: lost the title to real and atleti. was utterly unable to influence any clasicos, losing home and away and looking like a joke. humiliated year in and year out in the CL for 5 years straight

:lol:

cope bro

KingLeo10

messi is shit kingleo. at barca for years and at paris. cope

Keep calm. I'll hand you your L come Nov 29. I mean I could do it right now, considering you think CR7 (4th in retirement league; R of 16 exits to Porto and Belgium...) has been better than Messi in 2021 :mou: I know for sure CR7 ain't finishing above Messi.

OGbarca

Banned
Keep calm. I'll hand you your L come Nov 29. I mean I could do it right now, considering you think CR7 (4th in retirement league; R of 16 exits to Porto and Belgium...) has been better than Messi in 2021 :mou: I know for sure CR7 ain't finishing above Messi.

CR scoring in manchester and turin and madrid and lisboa

messi ruining his legacy in france

cope bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans