Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

The next 2 years will be one last roll of the dice with the current crop of top players for PSG with Messi 34, Ramos 35, Neymar 29, Di Maria 33, Wijnaldum 31 is definitely a short-term punt.

Realistically I only see Bayern and City as stumbling blocks, potentially Chelsea too.

Devils

They actually did this. :wow:

E8bwB3TWUAUO3pM

Dancing on FC Barcelona's grave.

snowy

i see no problems if people cheers for psg if barca is out of cl

lol I'm Mr Butterfly. When we out n about, I always cheered for PSG due to Goldenboy being there except for last year since Mbap winning the CL could've taken away the 7th from Leo.

Heck, I cheer for Palace just cuz of Zaha and Eze and for Chelsea mainly due to Ziyech and Havertz and for Arsenal due to Saka and Odeg and for Rennes due to Camav and for BVB due to Haaland waaaaaaaaahhhh :amazed:

That's way tooo much football!

xxxxxx

PSG are such a joke club. Typical they would claim things like that. Not surprising when their history is shit.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not going to lie, I hate PSG but I'll watch many of their matches because of Messi.
It is what it is, Barto fucked our club up and he should be put in a cage outside of Camp Nou for fans to spit on.

Newcomer

Apparently, he is flying in one of the latest Bombardier plane. Must be why the price paid by PSG was 3 times the usual rate. They definitely tried everything to impress him and put him at ease. I can't imagine the non disclosed money he will get outside of his official contract !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans