Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

We didn't have a chance to win CL this season WITH 34 year old Messi.

You think we have a chance to win it without him?

If we ain't winning, I'd love to see Messi win it. What other options are there? Pep? He had his chance last season.

Well, weaker teams than this Barcelona won the CL before. If Barca wins the Cl this season, i ll laugh until i will burst into space at QSG!

CatalinR10

If Messi wins the CL next season , all attention will be on him , no one would care about PSG.

Whenever PSG fans will say ,,yeah , we won the CL that season" , people will say ,,no , Messi did "

It is what it is tho.

Xaviniesta

i'd rather see bayern or utd pass us on CL count than see psg legitimize themselves as a "top club" with a CL trophy

Morten

I hate clubs like Pool and Bayern far more than PSG. Can't let them get ahead in CL count. 1 or 2 CLs to PSG or City is irrelevant.

Why? PSG kinda destroyed Barcelona when they bought Neymar, and not even with their own money to make it worse.

KingLeo10

Whats the problem with supporting Messi and Barcelona?

Almost every Barca fan on the internet seemed to support Argentina because of Messi along with their own national team. I dont remember anyone being called plastic for celebrating Messi winning Copa America despite not being from Argentina.

Lots of holier than thou folks on here lately.

:lol:

Newcomer

Le Classique it's just a fight between Marseille and Paris. You, as a club, were pretty irelevant before Qatar bought you. Sure, you were a Paris club, and that was the only thing going for you. Before the takeover, you were after Marseille, Lyon and Saint Ettiene.

Sure, sure.

Look at the past, you faced PSG in Europe quite a few times before Qatar came into picture. Maybe you are too young to have seen those games.

Saint Etienne is undeniably the record title holder of D1/L1. However, they stopped being a top team/club after the 80. Bordeaux and OM was kinda the main game but since the 90, PSG and OM is without contest the main game in France and the most (im)popular clubs in France.

SmilerBam

Whats the problem with supporting Messi and Barcelona?

Almost every Barca fan on the internet seemed to support Argentina because of Messi along with their own national team. I dont remember anyone being called plastic for celebrating Messi winning Copa America despite not being from Argentina.

It's different. Argentina represents a country, while QSG is a plastic nothing club who won the lottery. Except brazilians and english,no one hates Argentina. Everyone hates QSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans