Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Lmao, Messi that actor studio. Great sadness, devastation and shock few days ago.

I hope Qatar will toss you around like a broken toy when they will eventually get tired of you and become the club that you always were: the fourth biggest club in the mighty french league.

Newcomer

It's funny to see lads like Newcomer moaning and complaining about having players like Messi and Ramos on the team...

Like y'all had players who had won a lot of CLs...well you did but they came from Barca/RM too :mou:

I'm moaning about having Messi ? It is clear i'm pretty happy. Even when he was supposed to sign for Bar?a, i was defending his career and achievement at Bar?a. I always said that i would welcome him at PSG but i didn't find it possible due to FFP. Seems like with changes on FFP (and Qatar shenaningan), it has been made possible.

About Ramos, i'm not complaining if he is able to play. So far, he is injured and i'm worried since he missed a lot of games for Real last season too. Fit Ramos = the dream. If unfit, it brings nothing to us except a name.

And i'm not pretending our players won CL since i have been saying that even with all these recruits PSG won't win it if they don't sign a LB and a midfielder.

Newcomer

I hope Qatar will toss you around like a broken toy when they will eventually get tired of you and become the club that you always were: the fourth biggest club in the mighty french league.

Le Classique can't be between biggest club and 4th biggest club. I'm pretty sure PSG is one of the club of the Classique.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'm moaning about having Messi ? It is clear i'm pretty happy. Even when he was supposed to sign for Bar?a, i was defending his career and achievement at Bar?a. I always said that i would welcome him at PSG but i didn't find it possible due to FFP. Seems like with changes on FFP (and Qatar shenaningan), it has been made possible.

About Ramos, i'm not complaining if he is able to play. So far, he is injured and i'm worried since he missed a lot of games for Real last season too. Fit Ramos = the dream. If unfit, it brings nothing to us except a name.

And i'm not pretending our players won CL since i have been saying that even with all these recruits PSG won't win it if they don't sign a LB and a midfielder.

Ignore him bro, he lives in his own world but unfortunately i have to say you both will support the same club soon :mou:

raskolnikov

Many more painfull pics will come. Him on the psg jersey smiling, posing with Ramos like your ex and your enemy and of course winning and scoring against Barca in cl.

SmilerBam

Le Classique can't be between biggest club and 4th biggest club. I'm pretty sure PSG is one of the club of the Classique.

Le Classique it's just a fight between Marseille and Paris. You, as a club, were pretty irelevant before Qatar bought you. Sure, you were a Paris club, and that was the only thing going for you. Before the takeover, you were after Marseille, Lyon and Saint Ettiene.

Tackle

No need to have a full XI comprised of only world class players. Level of play in European football is not exactly that great at the moment. Messi and Neymar will take care of most of the duties of a midfielder in attack. All you need behind them in midfield are some water carriers that won't leave massive gaps like Busi would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans