Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Oh i see Lewa has won the award, im happy for him, he did played two fantastic years and deserved at least this trophy which we know isnt as important as the ballon dor so i don't know why people here escalate :abidal:

Rory

The real news is barca women's team have 0 players in world xi and our coach not given best coach award. Instead given to the Chelsea coach who we thrashed 4-0. Clown awards, Lewa and Messi equally deserving. Nice for Lewa to get this after missing out on ballon d'or in 2020

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The real news is barca women's team have 0 players in world xi and our coach not given best coach award. Instead given to the Chelsea coach who we thrashed 4-0. Clown awards, Lewa and Messi equally deserving. Nice for Lewa to get this after missing out on ballon d'or in 2020

I don't follow the women team but its hilarious that none of them are in world xi after their great season

KingLeo10

FIFA awards have been a farce for a long time now. For instance, World XI used to be Barca/Real for 10 years running...irrespective of performances.

Ballon D'Or isn't much better either.

Mitchell1978

Seeing as the best was purely for the 2020-21 Messi should have won that quite clearly while the ballon d'or could have gone either way in a sense.

Lewandowski definitely won this because of some sort of compensation for not winning the ballon d'or in 2020 nor in 2021.

Rassvet

AE2-F0229-C6-F1-49-BC-B06-B-8-B0608-D464-A5.jpg

Rassvet

Stunning that coaches and captain voting was so far against Leo. In 2019, he won those heavily which is why he got the award even though VVD won media voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans