Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
what a shame it will be if we break the bank for messi just to see him here again, older, even less inspired, completely ineffective against Real, probably presiding over more CL humiliations

Porque

He won't leave before his contract is up. Not even Messi has that pull, and he is not going to sacrifice no game time ahead of his last World Cup as a starter. A World Cup, of which, taking place on the soil of the PSG owners.

Non-story.

KingLeo10

Playing like a bum for 6 months has consequenses. He bottled The Best.

Keep crying

1003187-ballon-d-or.jpg

KingLeo10

Imagine being such a troll that you hype up an award that not even CR7 cares about at this point...

to engineer a situation where you can claim Messi "bottled"...

to then simp for other forumites...

all because you're mad that I kicked you out of this forum 8 times already :mou:

malvolio

This thread is basically a non-stop troll fest. With the three idiots taking turns at shiting on Messi and Fati barking from time to time trying to not make it obvious he's a CR fan.

Rassvet

Imagine being such a troll that you hype up an award that not even CR7 cares about at this point...

all because you're mad that I kicked you out of this forum 8 times already :mou:

Imagine being so obsessed that you keep attacking and baiting me for weeks while I want nothing to do with you and ignore you every time. And then you complain about Fati :lol:

KingLeo10

Imagine being so obsessed that you keep attacking and baiting me for weeks while I want nothing to do with you and ignore you every time. And then you complain about Fati :lol:

You keep shitposting all over the forum and especially this thread...and called me and DonAK out directly the other week in the NFL thread.

:lol: "want nothing to do with you"

Fati actually has consistent opinions...he loves himself some CR7 which is perfectly fine. You're a bottom barrel troll by comparison, lad. I'd take a look in the mirror simping for Wolfe who has slapped you around and actually claimed you're Messigician.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

wow wow wow guys everytime i'm not here this thread escalates :frenkie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans