Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I agree, La Liga will be fine, but more than the players I think Real and Barca need new managers, If we can get a top-class coach to work with these players then we can be very competitive.

Good point, a worldclass coach / coach with a real vision will make it much easier to get back to the top!

serghei

Ah, are there players not led by money ?
If easy (?) route yes why not, he's 34 not 24.

Sure man, again, I was speaking as a neutral who watches EPL. Would have been great watching Messi play at the highest level, rather than in a luxury retirement league.

No respect !

That old lady is probably more a bar?a fan that you !!

If she voted for Barto, she is part of the problem.

Anybody can be "a fan". It's literally the easiest thing to do: just pick a team and worship it, like a cult. So being "more of a barca fan" means literally to be more brainwashed. No, thank you. I'm a fan at a decent level.

Tackle

E8dA9BJVUAA5LVz

MagIX

Sure man, again, I was sleaking as a neutral who watches EPL, would have been great watching Messi play at the highest level, rather than in a luxury retirement league.

He's 34, in football retirement age.
Yes, would have been great for me too watching him play at the highest level in EPL, but when he was younger.

malvolio

He's 34, in football retirement age.
Yes, would have been great for me too watching him play at the highest level in EPL, but when he was younger.

He'll play against 1-2 EPL clubs in the CL with PSG. Or you meant if he can do it 'on a cold windy wednesday on stoke'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans