Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackle

I doubt Pep and City really wanted him. A player that walks and wants total freedom is just a bad fit for a Pep or Klopp side.

Maybe not last summer, but during the 2020 'burofax' saga City were the main contenders for his signature according to most reports. Bartomeu refused to let him go and then City bought Grealish before the renewal fell through a year later.

Horatio

You're welcome
i've said he's paulinho 2.0. motherfucker went there for one last big paycheck.

I have been bashing on Wijnaldum all season. Was highly exposed in NL team as well.

Don't think he is comparable to Paulinho though. Paulinho releases ball quicker than Wijnaldum. Paulinho knew some of his limitations and played to his strength.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why are many of you so high when Messi allegedly (I didn't watch it) had a poor game?

If you don't care about him, why being so high?

malvolio

We complain about Messi but Neymar has gone to shit even more. He is not even a shadow of his 2016 self and he's 5 years younger than Messi

I don't know if he is shit or braindead, but after 4 years in France he still tries fancy dribbles when he should be releasing ball immediately. Those guys are pretty physical and won't let you dance around like in Brasilian league.

Rassvet

Wijnaldum, Ramos, and Messi are all looking like mega flops. At least they did some good business with Donnaruma, Hakimi, and Mendes.

RF20

Banned
Still got X amount of key passes and accumulated good xCV..G.
Optascore/Sofascore ratings wins you ganes these days!

In your face, haters!!

RF20

Banned
You losers can shit on Leo all you want, but I'm betting he'll have more league goals than the legendary Fred by the end of this season!!

Never doubt the GOAT, you peasants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans