Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackle

Imagine if he was still here walking around and ruining the development of youth for another 2 seasons. Thank goodness the CVC deal fell through. Instead of 4th we would be 3rd and pumped in R16 in the CL playing the same turgid football of previous seasons.

Lad should be counting his blessings he didn't end up at City and exposed in front of world while benched by Pep mid season. At least at PSG he can hide in the league and maybe nick a CL off Mbappe's back.

Rassvet

Imagine if he was still here walking around and ruining the development of youth for another 2 seasons. Thank goodness the CVC deal fell through. Instead of 4th we would be 3rd and pumped in R16 in the CL playing the same turgid football of previous seasons.

Lad should be counting his blessings he didn't end up at City and exposed in front of world while benched by Pep mid season. At least at PSG he can hide in the league and maybe nick a CL off Mbappe's back.

tru on all counts tbh

Horatio

You're welcome
bum neymar fucked around all game with those shit dribbles. should have stayed injured all season.

wednesday could be tricky with real winning and psg shitting the bed like clowns.

Yes, you guys didnt believe me when I said early in season Neymar will hold team back.

Anyway, I still put PSG as favs with Mbappe. Real will miss Kroos + Casemiro + Mendy.

Vladinho

Imagine losing against Nice, but still being 13 points ahead of them. What a farmers league level, this Psg playing like this and managing to build such a lead

serghei

I doubt Pep and City really wanted him. A player that walks and wants total freedom is just a bad fit for a Pep or Klopp side.

Richard.H

We complain about Messi but Neymar has gone to shit even more. He is not even a shadow of his 2016 self and he's 5 years younger than Messi

Richard.H

I doubt Pep and City really wanted him. A player that walks and wants total freedom is just a bad fit for a Pep or Klopp side.

Unfortunately, have to agree with this. With how intense Pep's City plays I highly doubt he would fit into that system and Pep's very intelligent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans