Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

the fact that he refused #10 is already indicative that will be very quite and accommodating with Neymar and Mbapp?, at least in the first part of the season, reason why I don't believe he'll put crazy numbers in terms of scoring.

Don't believe it. After few matches he will start banging goals. Neymar happy to assist anyway.

Tackle

It will be interesting to see who will shoot/statpad pens and freekicks.

Since everyone wants to statpad.

Have to think Mbappe will be the third wheel here.

Messi will take the free-kicks from the right and middle areas of the pitch, Neymar from the left. Assume they will split penalty duties as well with Mbappe occasionally given one if he's low on confidence or is in bad form.

By 16/17 Neymar had already started to take quite a bit of set piece and penalty responsibility. With Leo older now and Neymar still having the '10,' no reason not to expect him to have even more responsibility.

Tackle

Surely Mbappe won't be happy with this with how huge his ego is ?

No, but he still has major role in the team. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the leading scorer despite not getting as many dead ball situations and the attack not flowing through him as much anymore.

Messi and Neymar at this stage in their career are positionless players and lack pace. This could cause problems tactically in and of itself, but I assume they will figure out how to play off eachother and create good synergy again. Mbappe will be asked to play off ball more and use his pace to make runs in behind (a la Neymar 14/15). With two world class playmakers behind him he should be banging the goals in left, right and centre.

This is a great opportunity for him. Of course he doesn't seem all that intelligent and could throw a tantrum and refuse to cooperate.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Surely Mbappe won't be happy with this with how huge his ego is ?

Mbappe is a different case, surely he has showed big ego in some situations but he has a lot of respect to the greater ones. Thats why he and Neymar go well along together. He has also praised CR and Messi and never said he is on their level like griezi or that he is the best in the world.

raskolnikov

PSG is playing FiFa career Mode and UEFA is doing nothing

Arrest Nasser
Even worse they attack others while facilitating psg.
I hate these oil clubs. Hope they never win a cl.

Psg also really hates barca. Ever since Verrati and 6-1 they are hell bound to ruin and humiliate us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Even worse they attack others while facilitating psg.
I hate these oil clubs. Hope they never win a cl.

Psg also really hates barca. Ever since Verrati and 6-1 they are hell bound to ruin and humiliate us.

they can win against us as often they want the 6-1 will be forever legendary, leading 4-0 and then loosing the tie :lol: Worse than liverpool drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans