Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterlingfan2000

Well more news and leaks are coming [ Source Athletic ]

Messi got a signing on Fee of 30 Million Net

Messi earns 70M , the same as Barcelona offered

Messi will get exclusive Qatar Deals for the World Cup

French Goverment have privately told PSG their joy for Messi and would help if it would be Necessary. Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani told the French Government that they won't need help

Rival club executives are already considering financial measures to tighten spending by the likes of PSG and City, who just bought Jack Grealish for ?100 million

Devils

Been wearing my Barca shirt around all day. Even attended a work meeting with it on.

I'm an unbelievable Barca fan. Top 1% dedication and loyalty.

Don't know how many years/decades it will take to get back to the elite. But I'll be holdin the block down.

#BlaugranaWarrior

eaman

Crap move but he had no choice, at least he can save his legs for the WC.

I'm sure he had a few choices. And some of those choices would have a better chance at winning the champions league. A premier league title is just below the champions league whereas a ligue 1 title is well you know

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One thing I keep seeing is how much our social media team suck.

PSG's been great at the social media stuff with his signing. I see other teams also being the same.

Whereas we put out a tweet with #EnjoyBarca or some other crap and a video of the player being asked dumb questions in a car.

Richard.H

Been wearing my Barca shirt around all day. Even attended a work meeting with it on.

I'm an unbelievable Barca fan. Top 1% dedication and loyalty.

Don't know how many years/decades it will take to get back to the elite. But I'll be holdin the block down.

#BlaugranaWarrior

Respect mate

Richard.H

One thing I keep seeing is how much our social media team suck.

PSG's been great at the social media stuff with his signing. I see other teams also being the same.

Whereas we put out a tweet with #EnjoyBarca or some other crap and a video of the player being asked dumb questions in a car.

I have noticed this too. Our social media is the most cringey out of the top clubs. It’s like a bunch of interns are running it. I am aware the club is bankrupt and can’t employ proper social media teams, but fuk me it’s so bad at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans