Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

No one hates him

They just realized how much he compromised the team in the latter years

I don't dislike Messi. It's just grinded my gears how over protected he is by the media and how dedusional so many fans are about him.

This season has been a real eye opener. During his last few years at Barca, he got to hide behind Bartomeu and his teammates while avoiding any criticism about his game or blame for anything.

Birdy

Honestly this amazes me too. You shouldn?t call yourself a Barca fan if you want RM to win.

Pipe down..
No one here is rooting for RM. Just observing that ONCE AGAIN he was shite at top level, and the stupid 'argument' of 'saving himself for CL' is utter trash.

That's a cheap way to get out of the cornered position they are in tonight

Richard.H

@OG he is simply just done at this level, and to be frank there’s nothing wrong with that given he’s 34. We are the biggest losers for not getting rid of him in 2020 like how he wanted. Modern game requires all 10 players to put in a shift. Shitty thing is his status is so high that not even Poch can tell him to run

Jadentheman

Time to retire, honestly. From club football at least. It's obvious his passion isn't in it anymore, maybe only with Argentina. If 34 year old Benzema and 36 year old Modric can have such big impacts in games like these still, so should he. He just doesn't care to.

Yeah that?s kind of embarrassing.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@OG he is simply just done at this level, and to be frank there’s nothing wrong with that given he’s 34. We are the biggest losers for not getting rid of him in 2020 like how he wanted. Modern game requires all 10 players to put in a shift. Shitty thing is his status is so high that not even Poch can tell him to run

Tbf, at least defensively he did run this game and track back, but he was way too passive on the ball. Nothing like he used to be even in his bad moments here.

Jakabor

Although tbf people said he was finished after Barca lost to PSG then won Copa

If he wins world cup and retires

That will be one amazing end to his career and this will be forgotten

This fucking Champions League choke artist
will get exposed big time at the World Cup.

He will be remembered for stealing paychecks from PSG, choking in his later career in the CL while sulking and not being a leader. Icing on the cake will be being exposed with Argentina in the World Cup in Qatar.

BarcaOG

Banned

i dont disagree at all but lets all remember he is the reigning ballon dor winner so he deserves every bit of criticism he has on his way

JamDav1982

Pipe down..
No one here is rooting for RM. Just observing that ONCE AGAIN he was shite at top level, and the stupid 'argument' of 'saving himself for CL' is utter trash.

That's a cheap way to get out of the cornered position they are in tonight

I wanted Real to beat PSG no doubt.

Glad they are out.

Horrible club.

Messigician

Oh yeah forgot about missed penalty

Oh man French press going go tear him apart

Is it karma for wanting to leave for free after our 8-2 humiliation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans