Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Not sure why people keep saying Laporta was vindicated when he made it clear he would keep Messi if finances weren't an issue

El Gato

Villarato!
And that takes away everything he's done in his career? You must be retarded to think that way.

iu

Valdario

he's truly finished, i've seen the light, sad times ahead, but he'll remain the GOAT forever for what he has done in football

FinBarcelonafan

Laporta's comment about Ronaldinho:

"He (Ronaldinho) needs a new challenge. When a cycle finishes it is normal that the most emblematic pieces also come to an end,? Laporta told Catalan television station TV3 on Sunday night.

?I would like Ronaldinho to be given a great send-off so that he is remembered for all he has given us and that if he didn?t do any more it was because the circumstances wouldn?t allow it.?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-spain-barcelona-ronaldinho-idUKL1973227520080519

Jadentheman

Not sure why people keep saying Laporta was vindicated when he made it clear he would keep Messi if finances weren't an issue

To save face and backlash from offloading a Barca legend on decline. Man’s had experience. He knew when tk rid of Ronaldinho, Eto, Deco and now Messi. I expect him to swiftly sell the other amigos still on the squad

KingLeo10

Gasgas is always here to troll our legends, but hardly around to celebrate Barca wins. Especially now under Xavi.

Imagine this kind of life dawg :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

His finishing was crap but his drive with the ball forward was insane, reminded me of Ney in 2017 against PSG.

I don't know, I thought he ended up doing a lot of sideway dribbling ala Neymar. His decision-making isn't the sharpest yet, but if he can improve that part he could be world-class.

I felt like he dribbled himself into a tough spot very often. A bit like tunnel vision dribbler.

Tackle

Cannot imagine how disgusting it's going to be to watch him and Neymar in the CL next season without Mbappe. Would likely get knocked out by Dortmund, Arsenal and all sorts of other tier 2 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans