Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I forgot I was speaking with a clown. My apologies.

Football always lives in the moment and is fickle

Look at forums reaction to Pique, Rakitic, Suarez, Busquets etc

It is silly to expect any different for Leo

Doesn't matter anyway his legacy is secured so it's whatever

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gasgas is always here to troll our legends, but hardly around to celebrate Barca wins. Especially now under Xavi.

Imagine this kind of life dawg :lol:

All that STDs medication he said he was taking months ago must have done his brain in totally.

Jakabor

Mate he has 10 LL titles and four CL titles with us.

You're talking like he's some bum and did nothing for us. Relax a bit :lol:

Meh, did not do shit after 2015 in the CL. Had Iniesta and Xavi (and earlier Puyol) as true leaders in different ways. Just not good enough for him at multiple fronts.

With his talents he should have won 6?7 CL titles.
Crumbled at Roma away, crumbled at Anfield just to name a few. Lacks the drive and leadership. Look at Modric - at 36 a true leader!

Messi is a legend - but very much a disappointing last 6-7 (and maybe more) years at club level.

Porque

To go to QSG was a bad move from all points considered. You can't win the CL with that loser's team. They would find a way to bottle if even God himself would play for them.

Nah, he wanted to go to a team with a better project remember ...

messi-chiquito-messi.gif

Messigician

Cannot imagine how disgusting it's going to be to watch him and Neymar in the CL next season without Mbappe. Would likely get knocked out by Dortmund, Arsenal and all sorts of other tier 2 teams.

Calma Zidane and SIUUUUUUR7 will carry Messi and Neymar to champions league glory

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh, did not do shit after 2015 in the CL. Had Iniesta and Xavi (and earlier Puyol) as true leaders in different ways. Just not good enough for him at multiple fronts.

With his talents he should have won 6?7 CL titles.
Crumbled at Roma away, crumbled at Anfield just to name a few. Lacks the drive and leadership. Look at Modric - at 36 a true leader!

Messi is a legend - but very much a disappointing last 6-7 (and maybe more) years at club level.

Some players haven't even won one. Like Brazilian Ronaldo.

Winning 6-7 or more CL titles is extremely unlikely even if you have an ATG team.

feggydinho

To go to QSG was a bad move from all points considered. You can't win the CL with that loser's team. They would find a way to bottle if even God himself would play for them.

He would've also had some issues at City as they tend to press very well without the ball. So he would've affected their system,

Givenchy

Don't think there was a moment he didn't give a shit for Barca at any moment. He just doesn't have that leader mentality to bring the whole team up, but that is a different topic. Still, for PSG, from the games I have seen, it is visibly not the same...

Not saying that this bad scenario for us (being unable to renew him) did not turn out to be good overall, but the motivation is obviously gone for him on club level at this point...

And still, I would have loved to see these youngsters playing alongside Messi... he is Messi ffs

Maybe not giving a shit at Barca was abit strong but I did get the feeling he was indifferent and disinterested alot during his final years here. He wasn't really finished back then and I remember arguing on here that his worst enemy was his attitude; we've seen how fired up he becomes but he doesn't have that in him anymore.. this was the Bernabeu ffs, 'Bernaleo' as people called it, he could of fired himself up to dick them one last time.

I also don't think he needs to be a leader, he just needs to show more effort. Modric tonight was a perfect example of that.

I'd also like to see the youngsters learning from Messi but its probably best if he returns in a non-player role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans