Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What?s going on over at PSG? Only Neymar and Mbappe take the pens now? Messi left completely out in the cold these days. Need to switch teams ASAP. Toxic atmosphere.

lol. Messi is not taking them because he is bad at them. It's literally a fact. Rightfully lost his right to take them since that RM game

Morten

lol. Messi is not taking them because he is bad at them. It's literally a fact. Rightfully lost his right to take them since that RM game

Its not about that, Messi was the main penalty taker at Barca for most of his career, also Argentina, was he the best at them there? Don't think so, for some reason he doesn't take many for PSG, Neymar also took one of him before the RM game, if i recall.

Messigician

Its not about that, Messi was the main penalty taker at Barca for most of his career, also Argentina, was he the best at them there? Don't think so, for some reason he doesn't take many for PSG, Neymar also took one of him before the RM game, if i recall.

Who was better in Argentina?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

He earned the right to take them for Barca and Argentina and was the biggest player for those teams.

In PSG, current Mbappe is the bigger/better player.

Messigician

He earned the right to take them for Barca and Argentina and was the biggest player for those teams.

Bad logic

Not that deep

He missed a key penalty so was taken off them

Not hard to understand

What message would it send to the squad if he can mess up and get away with it because his name is Messi?

I am ooot

Temptation

And that's what's wrong with player power. The best pen taker should take it not the best player.

For PSG Neymar should take all of them unless it's an unimportant match where even Mbappe or Messi can take it.

feggydinho

anyone watching the game, how's Leo doing??

Same old same old, he creates chances when he's with the ball, bad pressing without the ball, and looses the ball easily nowadays. If he continues like this, it'll be hard for a top European club to offer him a salary of even 15m after his present contract expires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans