Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Constant climaxing on this board about "Big Dick Benz" and the supposed inevitability of Real Madrid winning everything every season is nauseating. Benzema doesn't threaten Messi so they are free to praise him freely. This is his best season ever and he hardly has 25 league goals. Meanwhile Lewa has been producing near peak Messi statistics past few seasons so there is more insecurity.

Tell me about it.

This wanker is using a Liverpool fan saying "I prefer Madrid in the Spanish league" as a comeback while he(a supposed Barca fan mind you) keeps jerking off to his love "Big Benz" everywhere.😂

Messigician

Rassvet been missing all day but as soon as Temptation gets mentioned instant reply lol

You two are a little defensive from a question, some might say you're

Up to something...

Messigician

Pipe down mongrel. Nobody made excuses.

If someone voices their opinion in here then he's either a deluded fanboy or a fanboy making up excuses.

Same restarted takes from the same idiots.

This is my problem with Alik's moderation

Would this ever get banned?

No

If OG said it would he get banned

Yes

Because one is team Messi the other isn't

Rory

No way this guy has over 1,000 posts in a month.

If you think about it properly saying Messi wouldn’t be motivated for the ucl if he wins the wc is actually a criticism of him. Not got a good enough mentality if that’s the case. Madness that some people want to jump on any possible Messi praise or non-criticism and spew shite.

Messigician

No way this guy has over 1,000 posts in a month.

If you think about it properly saying Messi wouldn?t be motivated for the ucl if he wins the wc is actually a criticism of him. Not got a good enough mentality if that?s the case. Madness that some people want to jump on any possible Messi praise or non-criticism and spew shite.

Wowowowow

What is peak MessiG numbers? Would have been around Covid or Messi saga no?

Blinkfloyd

I am beginning to think some fans have gaslit themselves or the Messi PR machine has gaslit them.
Either way totally gaslit. I compared Barca relationship with messi as one of abuse where we did everything possible to appease him for 6 years. At the cost of the club?s well being.
When will we not realize this. Some fans in twitter even want Messi back. All I can do is 🤦*♂️

malvolio

This is my problem with Alik's moderation

Would this ever get banned?

No

If OG said it would he get banned

Yes

Because one is team Messi the other isn't

I've been banned once and got warned a couple of times. But on the other hand I'm not a rabbid troll spewing shite in here 24/7.

So yeah, must be a team Messi thing. Suck it up troll boy!

KingLeo10

I've done some excellent recruiting and added a GOAT (Gician) to our lineup to counteract the phonies/pretenders like Rassvet / Temptation / OG / Fati

:mou:

Messigician

lol chill why are youre switching the sides bro

Side? I'm on nobody's side because nobody is on my side.

We are all individuals, and can have our opinions

I don't want people to avoid commenting because it might offend Messigician

And I I'm not going to avoid speaking my mind because a certain group won't like it whether it's the Messi boys or the Lewa boys.

Mr Barcaman free BarcaOG we need more free thinkers not less

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I've done some excellent recruiting and added a GOAT (Gician) to our lineup to counteract the phonies/pretenders like Rassvet / Temptation / OG / Fati

:mou:

Stealing members is against the sacred rules of any forum! But even with gician your group around Don, Cata, [MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION] won't be able to keep up with us :mou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans