Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Well nothing will take a toll on his huge wages so lack of motivation isn't a valid excuse, especially in the CL.

It is nothing but excuses from folk scared he wont win WC or CL.

The CL next season could be Messis last chance to win a major trophy and to equal Ronaldo with 5. He will want it as much as any other CL. Clear as day how much he has desired the CL for years and still will.

Messigician

IMO, if on the off chance Argentina wins the WC, Messi won't bother playing another game for PSG. Even the CL next season will be irrelevant.

There is nothing missing from his CV at that point. Absolutely nothing.

Missing the Europa league

Common L for Messiboys

( this is a joke)

Temptation

Have his fanboys lost all the confidence in him?

Imagine giving excuses a year before an event. 😂

Come on lads, atleast wait for the tournament to start.

I promise you'll get plenty of teammates, coaching staff members, referees and stadiums to blame! Take it easy. 😂

KingLeo10

Imagine giving excuses a year before an event. ��

I promise you'll get plenty of teammates, coaching staff members, referees and stadiums to blame! Take it easy. ��

At least he isn't getting bounced by mid table teams like Lyon and Villareal like your boys :mou:

malvolio

Imagine giving excuses a year before an event. ��

I promise you'll get plenty of teammates, coaching staff members, referees and stadiums to blame! Take it easy. ��

Pipe down mongrel. Nobody made excuses.

If someone voices their opinion in here then he's either a deluded fanboy or a fanboy making up excuses.

Same restarted takes from the same idiots.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

Calma. Another CL final incoming. Worry about getting past City in the semis. Get ready to take the L dawg.��

This lad can't take jokes :lol:

Supports CR7, Lewa, Pool, Bayern, Mourinho, Milan (Kaka, Ancelotti etc etc.). Admits to liking RM in Spain.

Either you're the football version of Split or the most fairweather bandwagoner around :lol:

Temptation

Supports CR7, Lewa, Pool, Bayern, Mourinho, Milan (Kaka, Ancelotti etc etc.). Admits to liking RM in Spain.

Either you're the football version of Split or the most fairweather bandwagoner around :lol:

Nice try at coping.

Try as you may, nothing tops constantly twerking for Real Madrid being "Barca fan".

Even your retarded logic of "if you praise someone once you support them" can't save you. You're a walking contradiction. 😂

Tackle

Nice to try at coping.

Try as you may, nothing tops constantly twerking for Real Madrid being "Barca fan".

Even your retarded logic of "if you praise someone once you support them" can't save you. You're a walking contradiction. ��

Constant climaxing on this board about "Big Dick Benz" and the supposed inevitability of Real Madrid winning everything every season is nauseating. Benzema doesn't threaten Messi so they are free to praise him freely. This is his best season ever and he hardly has 25 league goals. Meanwhile Lewa has been producing near peak Messi statistics past few seasons so there is more insecurity.

Messigician

Calma isn't really used by foreign fans he's to the forum

It's a Rassvet thing ain't it?

Rassvet

Calma isn't really used by foreign fans he's to the forum

It's a Rassvet thing ain't it?

Lol I just searched for "calma" under my username and I have literally not used the term once on here. The only 5-6 results that came up were me quoting someone else who used it.

Rare L for you but that's what happens when you switch sides to join the wannabe cop :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans