Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
:lol::lol: Hilarious how Dr. Jekyll and Hyde (Rassvet/Temptation) are out here unable to take a few simple posts about a nice Messi goal.

Frothing trolls.

I think we should leave them alone for now. Their day already got ruined pretty early US time.

Temptation

Messi has equalled Fred's league goals tally. Another incredible achievement added to his CV.

And ofcourse his fanboys here will get a bit more posting content now after my comment.

:cheers:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GOAT two league titles away from equalling Giggs record of most league titles in Europe I believe.

Anywya onto Fury v Whyte now....

Kul_z

Whew, this Goat screamer would have more views then any other goal scored in that shitty league. Goat effect

Temptation

The ultras left before the game ended to celebrate outside. They got booed after wrapping up a league title.

I think for their fanbase, its CL or bust nowadays. Surprised.

clemente

Put a lot of power behind that shot.
PSG needs to sign some competent midfielders if they want to be serious contenders for CL next year.

CatalinR10

let's hope the goat , the 7 times ballon d'or , 6 time europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in spain , 8 times pichichi winner , 3 times uefa best player of the year , fifa world player of the year , the best fifa football player , iffhs player of the decade and laureus award scores against lens.

[mention=21723]pedro[/mention]

[mention=19457]kingleo10[/mention]

[mention=17309]vilarrubi[/mention]

[mention=4179]malvolio[/mention]

[mention=16735]bismp[/mention]

[mention=15376]donak[/mention]

Job done.

iniestaGOAT

The ultras left before the game ended to celebrate outside. They got booed after wrapping up a league title.

I think for their fanbase, its CL or bust nowadays. Surprised.

Good luck winning the cl without mbappe and hmmesis year older Neymar more finished. Never happening.

They need to celebrate the title and presence of the GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans