Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackened

Muller will overtake Alves and Messi with the player with most trophies. Will win several more Bundesliga, DFL-cups, one or two CLs and World Cup or/and Euros with Germany.

Jadentheman

He hasn’t had much goals but the ones he does score now are gola?os. And personally I think it’s better that way. Let’s you know how special he is as a player

KingLeo10

He's been poor this season for his standards but still is on 9 goals and 14 or 15 assists?

That's like the average Di Maria season with a few more assists and less goals.

Richard.H

It's also worth noting that he really isn't the center piece of the PSG team. So many times he has been ignored by Verratti or Mbappe when he is wide open. The RM second leg is a notable example of verratti not passing it to him on a great chance inside the box. It will take time for the team to really gel, but unfortunately time isn't exactly on Messi's side.

Horatio

You're welcome
He hasn’t had much goals but the ones he does score now are gola?os. And personally I think it’s better that way. Let’s you know how special he is as a player

This sounds poetic and I want to agree with you...but in the end it is just an excuse...He should be scoring more and not all need to be golazos. Definitely not better this way.

CatalinR10

This sounds poetic and I want to agree with you...but in the end it is just an excuse...He should be scoring more and not all need to be golazos. Definitely not better this way.

True , he should have scored more.

Hopefully he stops fucking around in midfield an plays more up front.

If the front line next season will be the same , he won't score more and will focus on providing for Neymar ( snake who doesn't pass to Messi in good positions ) and Mbapee.

Rassvet

Amidst this discussion over whether Messi's 9 goals and 13 assists are a good tally considering he has not been the focal point of the team, it is worth mentioning that the much maligned Antoine Griezmann had 20 goals and 13 assists last season at Barca while playing second and third fiddle.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Amidst this discussion over whether Messi's 9 goals and 13 assists are a good tally considering he has not been the focal point of the team, it is worth mentioning that the much maligned Antoine Griezmann had 20 goals and 13 assists last season at Barca while playing second and third fiddle.

Finally we can say Griezmann > Messi :worthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans