Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Good tries but need to spice it up a notch to live up the legend of the master Messi hater. Keep it coming though, you are the right path boiz.

CatalinR10

Can't believe he managed to carry a mediocre team+coach to a back to back La Liga and almost a CL win. Unheard of .

Miss you GOAT !

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It's sad to see that 3 years after his success, EV still doesn't get the appreciation he deserves. He also made mistakes (Roma game), but this just goes to show that to err is human. I hope you guys Kl, Don, [MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION], cata will recognize one day the greatness of EV.

Last edited:

Messigician

It's sad to see that 3 years after its success, EV still doesn't get the appreciation it deserves. He also made mistakes (Roma game), but this just goes to show that to err is human. I hope you guys Kl, Don, [MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION], cata will recognize one day the greatness of EV.

The haters of EV are bums and this fanbase gets what it deserves

CatalinR10

sry no friendship with one of the Kl group :alemany::lol:

injusticia-cristiano-ronaldo.gif

Rory

It's sad to see that 3 years after his success, EV still doesn't get the appreciation he deserves. He also made mistakes (Roma game), but this just goes to show that to err is human. I hope you guys Kl, Don, [MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION], cata will recognize one day the greatness of EV.

Can you stop tagging me in posts? This is the 3rd in 2/3 days that isn?t a direct reply or even a conversation. Getting a bit weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans