Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

🎙| Cristiano Ronaldo (on this day, 2012): "I owe you a Champions League final and I won't fail you."

Meanwhile Pionel Pessi about to be kicked out into the MLS

Levels to this game

KingLeo10

If there's a string of 10-15 posts criticizing Messi, Gician will come in here with the:

"Don't disrespect the GOAT"

It's 2022. All the trolls on this forum have been figured out. That said, I expect more subtlety from you Gician. That was an OG-esque post :mou:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If there's a string of 10-15 posts criticizing Messi, Gician will come in here with the:

"Don't disrespect the GOAT"

It's 2022. All the trolls on this forum have been figured out. That said, I expect more subtlety from you Gician. That was an OG-esque post :mou:

at the end of the day it's unpopular opinions, for example i also often don't agree with posts from you, Don, [MENTION=21761]Rory[/MENTION] or Cata but i respect them. Gician good guy, sometimes a bit confused only.

Temptation

🎙| Cristiano Ronaldo (on this day, 2012): "I owe you a Champions League final and I won't fail you."

Meanwhile Pionel Pessi about to be kicked out into the MLS

Levels to this game

Hahaha. Tbf though, Messi never specified which year the Big Ears were returning to the Spotify stadium....

Temptation

Just saw the goal he scored other day vs that team they were playing against.

What a strike! Normally he tends to place it and sidefoot it but he absolutely hammered that shot. Scorcher.

Would love to see him back at Barca. Make it happen Laporta!!

JohnN

Just saw the goal he scored other day vs that team they were playing against.

What a strike! Normally he tends to place it and sidefoot it but he absolutely hammered that shot. Scorcher.

Would love to see him back at Barca. Make it happen Laporta!!

If we had gotten rid of every veteran and kept Messi it would be fine. Not with our current state or his though.

Messigician

Apparently refused to celebrate winning the league with the team and the supporters

Shame on you Messi

?The sad title of Paris Saint-Germain, the sad season. I wonder if the club will finally understand why the real fans are outside the stadium! There are many symbols, like Messi, who is champion and goes directly to the locker room!? Riolo said on RMC Sport (via Paris Fans).

?I don?t see how he could continue to play for this club when he doesn?t share anything with people. What are you playing for then? For the stamp? It?s not football anymore.?

Tackle

Messi is unfortunately getting on my list of top 5 most shameless players

1 CR7
2 Pepe
3 Ramos
4 Robertson
5 Messi

Lionel Messi won:

2005 La Liga with ONE goal
2006 La Liga with 6 goals
2006 UCL with ONE goal
2022 Ligue 1 with 4 goals

Fraud watch? Ronaldo was ridiculed for winning a Euro where he got injured in the final.

FinBarcelonafan

Lionel Messi won:

2005 La Liga with ONE goal
2006 La Liga with 6 goals
2006 UCL with ONE goal
2022 Ligue 1 with 4 goals

Fraud watch? Ronaldo was ridiculed for winning a Euro where he got injured in the final.

Iniesta must be the biggest fraud in football history then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans