Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

I'm not sure he will need to shower after the game tonight, and I can imagine it will be the same for every PSG game until he's on the plane to Qatar.

soul24rage

Piss poor performance but as long as he's not injured, I'll take that. Too many Argentines injured in the past couple of weeks.

Andresito

Staff member
Messi's speech ahead of the Copa final.

<iframe id="reddit-embed" src="https://www.redditmedia.com/r/soccer/comments/ykbwsb/lionel_messis_speech_before_the_copa_america/?ref_source=embed&ref=share&embed=true" sandbox="allow-scripts allow-same-origin allow-popups" style="border: none;" height="430" width="640" scrolling="no"></iframe>

soul24rage

What a great speech, better if you understand spanish. He has grown a lot as a leader for this Argentinian team.

Can't wait to see the Netflix documentary.

malvolio

Where was this leadership during Anfield half time when Alba was breaking down

Yeah should have said something like: "Thanks to myself and myself only we are here in Anfield, ready to fuck up another CL KO game. Alba stop crying or otherwise you'll not be welcomed at my house for BBQs anymore."

Liquidskies

Serendipity

Not a good match for Messi, looks like he is already in WC modus. However all the Messi hate here is baffling.

He is playing for a club that has never won the CL, maybe his last season. So far nobody has more assists than him. Only 1 match against the best team in the group, away, scored a screamer. What more do people expect from him? Everything we get from Messi is just bonus now. Enjoy it while it lasts.

feggydinho

two bad performances against juve, in copa america only good team was brazil and the performance was crap i think this Messi only plays worldclass against midtable/lower table teams, for 35 years still good but if he doesnt step up in cl knockout stage matches then psg has no chance

Spot on, Juventus really dominated that game yesterday but couldn't finish. The future doesn't look great for PSG if they meet tough opposition in CL

CatalinR10

Spot on, Juventus really dominated that game yesterday but couldn't finish. The future doesn't look great for PSG if they meet tough opposition in CL

Neymar will be back and they'll maul anybody.

.....as long as they don't get scored on trash lucky goals due to bad deffence and voodoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans