Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazario1985

FguRF9LXgAcMUcs

SmilerBam

i would be ok with city or psg sneaking a CL win if they pummel real and/or bayern on their way to the final. there are no bigger cunts in world football than real, bayern and juventus. biggest cheaters and ref darlings, along with acting like dictator clubs in their respective leagues.

City and QSG are a disgrace to football. At least Bayern and Madrid are proper big clubs.

malvolio

City and QSG are a disgrace to football. At least Bayern and Madrid are proper big clubs.

If you like robbers, yeah. Just because you are used to them being cunts, it doesn't mean they're better than City or PSG.

Then again, I ask. Why is Chelsea all of a sudden getting a pass as an oil club to be hated?

Morten

Difference is Bayern play good football since circa 2012, a decade or more,
while RM and Juve play abhorrent football the same time

Football is subjective, what you find abhorrent others find enjoyable.
There is nothing wrong with counter attacks, and if you have the players for it, why not?

80% possession games isn't for everyone.

Birdy

Football is subjective, what you find abhorrent others find enjoyable.
There is nothing wrong with counter attacks, and if you have the players for it, why not?

80% possession games isn't for everyone.

It's not a moral issue.
Bad football is more of an aesthetic issue.

Yes, playing like what PSG is playing the last 5 years or what RM are playing since Mourinho, is bad football
the total opposite of what Bayern is playing

It becomes a moral issue as well, if wins are unfair despite style of play

Morten

It's not a moral issue.
Bad football is more of an aesthetic issue.

Yes, playing like what PSG is playing the last 5 years or what RM are playing since Mourinho, is bad football
the total opposite of what Bayern is playing

It becomes a moral issue as well, if wins are unfair despite style of play

According to you, while according to me, counter attacks and end-to-end is fun and good football.

Last edited:

Birdy

According to you, while according to me, counter attacks and end-to-end is fun and good football.

Nah
I think even you don't believe this. You are trying to defend RM's football, but...

Think of two sides parking both a bus, and you being forced to watch a defensive shitshow for 90 min, when both are cancelled out, ends 0-0 with nothing to remember.
Would you fancy that as a fan?
Prob no

People like watching fast counters, but for that to happen you need at least one team trying to actually play football instead of barricating inside a box

Morten

Nah
I think even you don't believe this. You are trying to defend RM's football, but...

Think of two sides parking both a bus, and you being forced to watch a defensive shitshow for 90 min, when both are cancelled out, ends 0-0 with nothing to remember.
Would you fancy that as a fan?
Prob no

People like watching fast counters, but for that to happen you need at least one team trying to actually play football instead of barricating inside a box

You are talking about playing style, which again, is subjective.

Let me ask you this though, how "bad" can our football be, when we averaged 100+ goals and among the top chance creators for 8 out of 10 seasons last decade? Its not like we park the bus against most teams either, you know that, we dominate possession against your average league side too, just to a lesser extent.

No doubt we played more dull football after 2018 though.

Birdy

You are talking about playing style, which again, is subjective.

Let me ask you this though, how "bad" can our football be, when we averaged 100+ goals and among the top chance creators for 8 out of 10 seasons last decade? Its not like we park the bus against most teams either, you know that, we dominate possession against your average league side too, just to a lesser extent.

No doubt we played more dull football after 2018 though.

True, RM doesn't park the bus against md to lower LL sides and 2nd tier European sides, even under Mourinho
BUT you still do that against md upper LL sides and all top European sides -> and the id of team and what people remember is how you play these games TBH
Remember the time when you were sacking Capello despite winning LL precisely because he was playing that type of football? Seems that your DNA has mutated since then, and you are content winning no matter how

Whatever is worth watching in such style of play (like fast and effective counters) is there only because the other team is trying to play some football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans