Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Why do you feel the need to embarrass yourself?

Dude you are the one embarrassing yourself with your Messi delusion, that made you a fan of QatarSG lately, and you are not even realizing it.

It's clear that you haven't watched Bayern at all apart from the games vs Barca.
Coupled with your clear antipathy towards them, makes you claim silly things.
You are like the ones saying 'Bayern is hyped' days before the 2-8

Read carefully what Fergus is writing to you, who makes informed takes (contrary to emotional knee-jerk and clueless takes that you make)
watch some Bayern games, and get a grip

Same goes for PSG, watch their games and realize where they stand in European football

malvolio

Dude you are the one embarrassing yourself with your Messi delusion, that made you a fan of QatarSG lately, and you are not even realizing it.

It's clear that you haven't watched Bayern at all apart from the games vs Barca.

Read carefully what Fergus is writing to you, who makes informed takes (contrary to emotional knee-jerk and clueless takes that you make)

Same goes for PSG, watch their games and realize where they stand in European football

Well, if you mentioned fergus90, that settles it then. Get the fuck out, you dribbling idiot! :lol:

feggydinho

It's very likely that Bayern defeats PSG except things change drastically between now and February next year.

The fact that PSG don't defend as a unit would always be an issue when they face big clubs

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Seems like you were initially correct. Club wanted to oust Messi for a new project. And it sorta backfired.

I just mad Laporta did Messi dirty. He did both Ronaldinho and Messi wrong that makes me angry and tbh

Nah Ronaldinho eto and the rest love laporta

There is no way Messi could have been renewed we saw fhtd financial mess last two transfer windows having trouble registering players

JohnN

No prediction can be made for PSG vs Bayern currently since the WC is in the way. Both team's performances will be massively different by the time they meet.
As they stand currently I would give the edge to Bayern since PSG can easily fuck up defensively as displayed again this season. If both teams are in top performance mode, PSG wins though.

Messigician

No prediction can be made for PSG vs Bayern currently since the WC is in the way. Both team's performances will be massively different by the time they meet.
As they stand currently I would give the edge to Bayern since PSG can easily fuck up defensively as displayed again this season. If both teams are in top performance mode, PSG wins though.

And if Messi wasn't with PSG you would have said bayern win 6-2

Andresito

Staff member
I somehow doubt both PSG and Bayern will have their best XI's available. Some key players will miss the games I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans