Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobarca

Banned
:lol: more shameless denial of truth

auba and ferran have had better seasons in a stronger league playing against tougher opponents

while messi who can draw from verrati, neymar, and mbappe has done comparatively much worse

:lol: tell me more about your fanciful theories mate :lol: did we really land on the moon? or was messi the first to do it :lol:

Yes moon landing was fake and Messi is goat

You have to stop being a sheeple at some point

Temptation

:lol: more shameless denial of truth

auba and ferran have had better seasons in a stronger league playing against tougher opponents

while messi who can draw from verrati, neymar, and mbappe has done comparatively much worse

:lol: tell me more about your fanciful theories mate :lol: did we really land on the moon? or was messi the first to do it :lol:
*Messi was the one who CARRIED(their favourite word) Armstrong to the Moon. But Armstrong just tapped his skill-less foot in on the surface and claimed all the credit. This was totally a one man mission but the troll Armstrong took the credit from the nice guy. The nice guy was sent to another project where the system and administration failed him and even 8 salary hikes in 9 months couldn't make him happy. If Messi was allowed to remain on the Moon project, humans would have an entire colony there by now. Screw Armstrong!!*

This dude labelled me a troll and started calling me names for mentioning the most obvious thing in the world.😂

Last edited:

OGbarca

Banned
thank u messi for taking your spent, unimaginative, irrelevant football to the meme club paris.

as a result we are now witnessing a reflowering at barcelona with lots of youngsters eager to run their hearts out for this club and not say 'die'

thank u laporta for shipping this fool off to the qataris

thanks messi <3

Messigician

" Messi is not on this years list for the Ballon d'Or award, the first time in history this has happened to the winner of the previous award"

One of the most stunning falls of grace I've EVER seen dawgs.

Tears in my eyes, we gotta bring him home and give him Xaviball treatment

Temptation

" Messi is not on this years list for the Ballon d'Or award, the first time in history this has happened to the winner of the previous award"

What exactly are you quoting? This year's list is out?? Pardon my ignorance

Raketa10

Who the hell even cares about that? I am sure not even Messi cares about Ballon d'Or anymore after he already won it 7 times. :lol: Probably the only thing that still motivates him is WC in Qatar and that's pretty much it.

Horatio

You're welcome

What list is this?

OGbarca

Banned

another humiliating 'first' for messi

mans cant stop failing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans