Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Not even worth debating. Xavi played with him, has seen him in training and games, seen him on TV over the last years. It's no secret to anyone that Messi doesn't press much.

If Xavi really wants Messi and Messi really wants back, then they'll think of something. But since Laporta is here Messi won't come back to beg the lying cunt.

ok then allow me to ask you: how do you think Messi would fit into this Xavi team? What differences would it make positively and negatively? Give us your honest opinion on it

malvolio

ok then allow me to ask you: how do you think Messi would fit into this Xavi team? What differences would it make positively and negatively? Give us your honest opinion on it

My honest opinion is that what's done it's done. His next season with PSG will be more of a vacation, with a WC in the middle that will drain Messi both mentally and physically.

If Xavi would have started this season and Messi wasn't sold then I think they would have make it happen. But now there are too many things that changed and the move back will never happen anyway.

Tackle

Pa9hyPh.png

Cristiano levels of shameless PR. :lol:

malvolio

There's absolutely nothing that indicates that we would've been a better side with current Messi.

We wouldn't have dropped into the EL, that's for sure. And also we would have fared better in LL, in the first months.

There is absolutely everything that indicates results would have been better under Koeman.

I think people tend to mix up Messi's struggles with PSG, Koeman's ineptitude and Xavi turning things around(albeit with some signings that turned the tide).

The only thing that you can say 'there's absolutely nothing that indicates' is how Xavi would have played Messi and how Messi would have impacted the team play under Xavi.

After all Messi would have been and still is better than any forward we have right now. If things would have went better for him at PSG opinions would have been different.

Temptation

We wouldn't have dropped into the EL, that's for sure. And also we would have fared better in LL, in the first months.

There is absolutely everything that indicates results would have been better under Koeman.

I think people tend to mix up Messi's struggles with PSG, Koeman's ineptitude and Xavi turning things around(albeit with some signings that turned the tide).

The only thing that you can say 'there's absolutely nothing that indicates' is how Xavi would have played Messi and how Messi would have impacted the team play under Xavi.

After all Messi would have been and still is better than any forward we have right now. If things would have went better for him at PSG opinions would have been different.

Current Auba is better than Messi. He would have had double figures if he played in the French league with a weak team, nevermind in PSG with Mbappe Neymar

malvolio

Current Auba is better than Messi. He would have had double figures if he played in the French league with a weak team, nevermind in PSG with Mbappe Neymar

Going by your dumb logic Michail Antonio is a better player than both Messi and Auba because he scored 8 goals, in a weaker side but in the best league around.

Or Joselu is better than Messi because he scored 12 with Alaves.

Good luck spinning that around into some other weak troll attempt!

Temptation

Going by your dumb logic Michail Antonio is a better player than both Messi and Auba because he scored 8 goals, in a weaker side but in the best league around.

Or Joselu is better than Messi because he scored 12 with Alaves.

Good luck spinning that around into some other weak troll attempt!

Love how every contradicting opinion is labelled trolling.

Messi has visibly declined this season whether you like it or not. Even if it's a temporary decline it's obvious he's going through a rough patch

Butthurt about the truth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans