Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Regardless, I wish Messi would leave that plastic club. No history and their fans have egos for some unknown reason. They were a small-time club before they got those rich owners.

Even when Messi plays well and he's in form, the fans shit on him. They honestly don't deserve him. I honestly believe that Messi will look back on his career with regret signing for that plastic club. Probably only joined because of Neymar.

And the money, Man City couldn't pay him since they had spent so much that period

ajnotkeith

Didn't get the ball enough.... and he created 2 decent chances from the corner. Mbappe also barely touched the ball.

PSG is just not good enough. Their manager is awful.

He didn't get the ball because he doesn't move without it.

Bayern were packing midfield and compressing lines so his staticness meant he could never get in a good position to receive it.

CatalinR10

Only downside to this PSG loss is that RM will maul everyone in the CL again.

They can play their second team and teams will still shit their pants at the sight of them.

Guess I won't be watching this year's final again.

KingLeo10

Actually this is for the sake of objectivity. We fight off penaldo homosapiens for comparing him to the goat. It's only right that we assess messi objectively too.

Don't see you criticizing Neymar this harshly, my guy. And this is back when he was in/close to his physical prime for some of the seasons with us and that CL final v Bayern 3 years ago

iniestaGOAT

Only downside to this PSG loss is that RM will maul everyone in the CL again.

They can play their second team and teams will still shit their pants at the sight of them.

Guess I won't be watching this year's final again.

Not this again. It's literally not. Psg has shown nothing to prove they can beat real.

Bayern can.

xxxxxx

He didn't get the ball because he doesn't move without it.

Bayern were packing midfield and compressing lines so his staticness meant he could never get in a good position to receive it.

No.... it's because they have no midfield. Their only good midfielder is Verratti... and he made a big mistake today. If Messi has a decent midfield, he tends to win football matches, which happened in the World Cup. If Messi drops deep, then it's pretty much over.

Regardless, it isn't a surprising result. PSG is one of the worst top teams in the world. Take Mbappe and Messi out of that team and they're not even winning Ligue 1.

xxxxxx

Not this again. It's literally not. Psg has shown nothing to prove they can beat real.

Bayern can.

Nah.... I honestly don't think Bayern was even good against PSG. They got gifted 3 goals.

The only clear-cut chances they created were from the PSG's mistakes. I don't think Bayern is winning it.

iniestaGOAT

Nah.... I honestly don't think Bayern was even good against PSG. They got gifted 3 goals.

The only clear-cut chances they created were from the PSG's mistakes. I don't think Bayern is winning it.

WE dont need them to win, just need them to kick madrid out cause that garbage PL team liverpool failed

fergus90

He's lost every game at the Allianz Arena and never scored there. Tough night for him, was dropping deep so early in the game, the writing was on the wall.

malvolio

He wasn't that bad. He made some good runs and created 2 decent chances from the corner. He and Mbappe just couldn't get the ball for large periods.

Pretty much this. Bayern contained both very well and the rest couldn't offer support.

Funny thing is that Neymar maybe wouldn't have been bad to have tonight. Miles better than likes of Ruiz, regardless of him running or not.

No sympathy for the 🐐 ? his decision joining this trash team was his biggest mistake?. If he joined man city at least winning the premier league would count ?. 2 years just lost for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans