Liverpool

Birdy

I don't know about this. Have seen it mentioned before but I could frame it differently and say none of the other top 4 teams succeeded in beating Liverpool.

Also hate that when a result does not go in the team's favour the "team played the way Real wanted them to". Liverpool was clearly better side and Courtois bailed them out. Any other keeper and people would be praising Klopp's genius today.

How did Real wanted them to play exactly? Actually succeed in creating chances and betting on Courtois to make miraculous saves?

This pretty much.

Too glad I missed all the 'genius' takes yesterday here of the 'something special' Real did.
Courtois was the only special thing they got yesterday.
Klopp said it all in the post-match 'my team played well, I have no complaints from them' 'when the GK is the man of the match you do sth well, not your opponent'
The most simple and truthful line you could hear

KingLeo10

Gotta love how that Liverpool troll is the first one to rush to EVs defense.

Too worried about trying to belittle Barca legends such as Messi (who did his part and scored 2 at home / created chances at Anfield) rather than worry about how his team can win something more than some tinpot cups with their best ever/ second best ever team

Morten

As far as "playing the correct way" and "dominating", its not like Liverpool are strangers to doing what they have to in order to win games either, turned the 18/19 final into a borefest, but they got the early goal so i understand they didn't fancy doing more than they had to.

Last edited:

Devils

They played Spurs in that 2019 final...Spurs in a European Final with a trophy on the line...probably the only European final you will witness in your lifetime where it was harder to lose the final than win it.

Barcilliant

Ofcourse Klopp's a fantastic coach. People forget that barring Thiago, none of these names were world class. He literally made them world class. Now, everyone calls these squad members world class.

Fully behind Klopp. Don't think he got the tactics wrong yesterday at all.

Klopp is a fantastic coach but imo the one thing Liverpool really lacked was a player who could produce a moment of magic out of nowhere.
Salah and Mane are capable but lacked killer instinct in these three finals. If they had an Mbappe I reckon they would have had another cl and league title.

Barcilliant

Kinda weird to blame Valverde for that game lol

Just take your chances in the first half and don't have a crying meltdown at half time when it's 1-0

@Alba

How can people defend Shiverde? This guy started our trend of being cucked in big European games. He indulged the amigos, no training intensity and was just clueless in general. A yes man who started our serious decline and we haven't recovered since.

Jenks

How is this supposed diehard Barca fan puffing his chest out so much over Madrid winning another CL?

Shameless worm

There are quite a few people on here that are insecure about the Premier League so when they get a chance to gloat they don't waste it.

El Gato

Villarato!
Day 2 of the rest of my life where Liverpool has not won the Champions League

[MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] still hasn't informed me what the score was. Bit rude from someone that has obviously watched the game

Temptation

Did they have a victory parade for the FA Cup? :lol:

The Domestic cup double- FA and Carabao; yup.

Seems a bit tinpot but don't see a big deal in the club celebrating what has been a pretty great season.

The journey has been really memorable. Normal Footy fans won't remember this season in 10 years time obviously but to our fans it's been a Rollercoaster ride; albeit with an anticlimactic and heartbreaking end.

Home of Barca Fans