Liverpool

Devils

Jurgen Klopp is the luckiest man in football.

The fact that this man actually managed to play a CL Final against Tottenham Hotspur is like winning the powerball lottery. Every other time he's completely shit the bed.

KingLeo10

He's exposing himself more and more everyday in these pathetic attempts to get one up on me. What a jealous cuck. Laughing stock. :lol:

Already dished you that juicy L . You were twerking over some neuronal mapping/training gimmick and you/your team ended up looking like clowns with 0 goals on the biggest stage :lol:

Embarrassing to lose to such an old RM team.

Bin dipper :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Already dished you that juicy L . You were twerking over some neuronal mapping/training gimmick and you/your team ended up looking like clowns with 0 goals on the biggest stage :lol:

Embarrassing to lose to such an old RM team.

Bin dipper :lol:

chill dude youre on fire since Real's win, let Tempta in peace now :wave:

ajnotkeith

We did challenge ya thicko. For every trophy.

I'm not a numpty like you. I know how to word my posts.

Try harder, wannabe forum cop. :lol:

Biggest L is for you. Can't even openly celebrate this CL triumph.

Tbh Liverpool have been pretty poor in KO games this season and good draws have hidden some of the issues.

Against Inter lost at home, more problems then a side of your quality should have against Villareal and Benfica, and a bad performance today. And in GS struggling with 10 man Atletico.

Then 2 finals on pens against a Chelsea in bad form, you didn't score a goal in 240 minutes. Easily could have had nothing with less luck.

I feel that Klopp's a little culpable for sidelining Firmino for no reason.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tbh Liverpool have been pretty poor in KO games this season and good draws have hidden some of the issues.

Against Inter lost at home, more problems then a side of your quality should have against Villareal and Benfica, and a bad performance today. And in GS struggling with 10 man Atletico.

Then 2 finals on pens against a Chelsea in bad form, you didn't score a goal in 240 minutes. Easily could have had nothing with less luck.

chelsea overall this season wasnt good but in these cup matches they played well

FinBarcelonafan

Heck, Benfica gave them almost good shocker..

JohnN

We obliterated this RM side. Says it all about Liverpool. I am just joking,but since I dislike both teams, but really believe Liverpool fans are annoying it's kind of funny they lost to this RM team.
Also, says it all about the superiority of premier league.
Joke, just a joke of a league.

Home of Barca Fans