Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'll have to use one of those streams for the first 15. Sky starting broadcasting at 5:15.

Good decision if its true that Suarez is starting.

footyfan

Calma, calma
Rojadirecta.es

Just a word of caution. La Liga is apparently planning a massive DDOS attack against rojadirecta.es to remove all the streams.

If this is the case, wiziwig.tv is a safe bet. Or go directly to zonasports.se/canal-1.shtml (great Spanish HD stream) or use sopcast/acestream. These usually show up as offline to prevent a lot of people from accessing the streams. Try connecting 15-30 minutes before kickoff

I

instinct

Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Mathieu - Xavi Busquets Iniesta - Suarez Messi Neymar

WHAT. THE. HELL.

Icarium

Lifestealer
B0zRrHbCAAAEfP_.jpg

Alarcón

Just a word of caution. La Liga is apparently planning a massive DDOS attack against rojadirecta.es to remove all the streams.

If this is the case, wiziwig.tv is a safe bet. Or go directly to zonasports.se/canal-1.shtml (great Spanish HD stream) or use sopcast/acestream. These usually show up as offline to prevent a lot of people from accessing the streams. Try connecting 15-30 minutes before kickoff

livetv.sx/en is also a good option

F

Flavia

Suarez starting. I hope he plays well. That's the kind of game he was brought for, anyway.

Antimadridista1

Xavi starting is bad news for our defense. He won't cover shit... Expect Alves/Pique to have a lot of problems tonight.

Bad decision from Lucho. Ivan should've start.

Home of Barca Fans