Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Just a word of caution. La Liga is apparently planning a massive DDOS attack against rojadirecta.es to remove all the streams.

If this is the case, wiziwig.tv is a safe bet. Or go directly to zonasports.se/canal-1.shtml (great Spanish HD stream) or use sopcast/acestream. These usually show up as offline to prevent a lot of people from accessing the streams. Try connecting 15-30 minutes before kickoff
Didnt know that. but do you know any good sopcast streams , been trying to find one but no luck.

BarcaGirl

We are gonna miss Rakitic' workrate today. Honestly, I don't expect Xavi to cover for Alves' ass all the time :icon_neutral:

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
We are gonna miss Rakitic' workrate today. Honestly, I don't expect Xavi to cover for Alves' ass all the time :icon_neutral:

This.

I love the golden trio of Iniesta, Busi and Xavi. But Rakitic really has shown what we were missing with the decline of Xavi. On the other hand, when Xavi returned last time he played very well :)

Hamzah

High Definition Member

But xavi means we keep the ball more and do more with it when attacking, so there are less counters to worry about, its a positive choice.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Good line up I think. Perhaps the thinking behind Mathieu is to have a more defensive LB. Back to the Abidal - Alves days.

Devils

I think it has more so to do with Iniesta and Rakitic now clicking as a midfield duo and having very little connection between each other.

Xavi has been great recently and probably deserves to start.

That defence looks really good. Kind of resembles Alves/Puyi/Pique/Abi

Home of Barca Fans