Lliga: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 3-1

TEKNYK

We suck today. I love Lucho but we ain't gonna be amazing till like around january. I followed Roma like a groupie.... never saw a Celta game tho just highlights but Lucho is a crowd pleaser and we have the talent to make it happen. Hasn't shown that he's a winner by nature/will yet tho but he's worthy of our support. I just hope we pull this off cause Madrid is the finished product

Kixer

For f*** sake.. It makes me so angry to see RMA guys fall in the penalty area after every little touch (sometimes they don't even need someone to touch them :) )

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

We suck today. I love Lucho but we ain't gonna be amazing till like around january. I followed Roma like a groupie.... never saw a Celta game tho just highlights but Lucho is a crowd pleaser and we have the talent to make it happen. Hasn't shown that he's a winner by nature/will yet tho but he's worthy of our support. I just hope we pull this off cause Madrid is the finished product

Ehh I still think we'll win or draw. Their defense is in shambles.

Love Lucho but you're right. I've always been nervous because he failed at Roma. Still we have to support him.

F

Flavia

Alves is defending better than his last games, but our right flank is what rm is exploiting. Our weakest link.

And Carvajal is a beast. He slept for Neymar's goal, but the guy is good. If only Montoya was like him.

Home of Barca Fans